Any rage stories?

Busconian

That one takes the cake... I've had some annoying software bugs and maybe a few rage moments from gaming close enough to smash my previous laptop, can't seem to think of any solid ones off the top of my head though 

3 minutes ago, IAmLamp said:

That one takes the cake... I've had some annoying software bugs and maybe a few rage moments from gaming close enough to smash my previous laptop, can't seem to think of any solid ones off the top of my head though 

Me and my friends were playing the Prison Break mission on hard for 4 hours and it was glitching. We completed it and Rashkovsky killed himself in the plane somehow....

1 minute ago, Busconian said:

Me and my friends were playing the Prison Break mission on hard for 4 hours and it was glitching. We completed it and Rashkovsky killed himself in the plane somehow....

In the plane?  Like, while inside it?  I've had idiots run into the blades more than a few times but that's something new xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

In the plane?  Like, while inside it?  I've had idiots run into the blades more than a few times but that's something new xD 

Yea xD We were just about to jump and it said "Rashkovsky died" or whatever LOL!

2 minutes ago, Busconian said:

Yea xD We were just about to jump and it said "Rashkovsky died" or whatever LOL!

maybe he was shot or something...?  idk, that sounds crazy :D 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I was playing CS:GO and during a really important clutch moment, internet went to 1000 ping and I died. I got so pissed I started yelling things about satan and sodomy in a mix of Indonesian and English. I started hitting my head as well with my the palm of my hand multiple times while smashing my mouse. My parents woke up and I was restricted from playing for the rest of the night xD

I've never raged in a game and broke something, i get annoyed but never break anything, one of my friends has gone through about 5 or 6 xbox controllers though because he smashes them on his desk... he's 17 btw xD

My PC: I7 4770 (3.4Ghz)

32Gb Corsair Xms3 DDR3

Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980ti

Asus Z87-A Motherboard

Samsung 120gb SSD

Seagate 2TB HDD

Aerocool Xpredator Evil Black

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/8502026

A few years ago, I found a really nice PC for its time and took it home. It worked perfectly until I got super pissed off in a game and kicked the side panel in. I tried everything after to go the panel off but it was all jammed in.

Main System Specs:

• Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz CPU
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H Motherboard
  • Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 2400MHz, Gskill Ripjaws 8GB
  • Asus GTX 1060 Turbo
  • Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD
  • Seagate 1TB NAS Grade HDD x2
  • Thermaltake NiC F3 Cooler
  • EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Power Supply
  • NZXT S340 Red/Black Case
  • Noctua NF-F12 Fan x2

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Pentium N3700 CPU
  • 4GB Kingston RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home

Peripherals:

• Microsoft Wired 600 KB
  • Dell 2003 Mouse
  • HP Compaq LA2206x Monitor
  • Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers
  • Roland RH-5 Headphones

I just let out my rage onto my desk so I don't punch my pc. One of my friends however did break his blackwidow 

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I was playing Mario Galaxy and had like a non serious rage, so I wanted to throw a pillow on the ground, I accidentally threw the pillow and threw the nunchuck (controller for the Wii) on the ground too. It broke the stick, but I was able to fix it, although it's not that comfortable to use anymore.

Anyways, don't rage kids.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Many years ago when I was working on my dissertation I was getting rather frustrated with a particular problem. I was already under immense pressure, had been awake over 48 hours and some of the back lighting on my keyboard kept flickering on and off. I recall the exact breaking point with perfect clarity; I flung my chair backwards, grabbed the keyboard, ripping it free of the PC, while jumping I raised it high into the air before bringing it down to meet my rapidly ascending knee with great force. The resulting impact which was quite loud and violent caused keys and switches to be loosed in all directions like shrapnel from an exploding grenade. They ricocheted off of just about every surface in that room; the ceiling, the windows, every wall, the monitors, desk, and the floor. Some were even flung right out of the (half open) windows and into neighbouring properties! Needless to say that the keyboard was rather brutally bent in half; it's steel back plate had assumed a warped and twisted 'U' shape and it's casing had ruptured.

I have no shame in stating that this was rather good therapy.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

14 hours ago, Kraze said:

I was playing CS:GO and during a really important clutch moment, internet went to 1000 ping and I died. I got so pissed I started yelling things about satan and sodomy in a mix of Indonesian and English. I started hitting my head as well with my the palm of my hand multiple times while smashing my mouse. My parents woke up and I was restricted from playing for the rest of the night xD

Always happens to me! Well besides screaming Satan.....

On 03/07/2016 at 8:50 AM, Kraze said:

I started hitting my head as well with my the palm of my hand multiple times

You shouldn't really headbut your girlfriend...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.