WIndows 10

Hey guys I just wanna know why I cant be an Admin on my PC when I need to install some programs Windows asks me whats my password I type it but Windows says it aint

Hit win + r and type compmgmt.msc Then from the left go to local users and group and then users. Then select your user and and right click on properties. Then select the member of tab and check if Administrators is there, If it isn't add it.

4 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Hit win + r and type compmgmt.msc Then from the left go to local users and group and then users. Then select your user and and right click on properties. Then select the member of tab and check if Administrators is there, If it isn't add it.

How can I add it sir?

1 minute ago, luis_6143 said:

How can I add it sir?

Click the add button in the member of tab, then in the enter the object names to select box type Administrators. The log out and back in

Untitled.png

6 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Click the add button in the member of tab, then in the enter the object names to select box type Administrators. The log out and back in

Untitled.png

When I apply it doesn't work

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Did you reboot? What do you mean by doesn't work?

I can help if you have team viewer aswell.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

"One or more users occurred while recording group membership changes for user Miguel"

"The following error occurred while attempting to save properties for user Miguel."
Access is denied

"One or more users occurred while recording group membership changes for user Miguel"

"The following error occurred while attempting to save properties for user Miguel."
Access is denied

So... Your not an admin. Do you know the admin password. Is there other accounts? Is this system shared between multiple people?

I can do a administrator password reset, but don't do that is this isn't your system.

6 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

So... Your not an admin. Do you know the admin password. Is there other accounts? Is this system shared between multiple people?

I can do a administrator password reset, but don't do that is this isn't your system.

It is my system I just downloaded my OS to Windows 10 then I dunno what happened

I can log into the administrator account

It is my system I just downloaded my OS to Windows 10 then I dunno what happened

I can log into the administrator account

Say here the admin account is disabled

4 minutes ago, luis_6143 said:

Say here the admin account is disabled

And theres no other accounts? Your best hope involes messing with the login system. Its gonna be alot of work

And theres no other accounts? Your best hope involes messing with the login system. Its gonna be alot of work

Damn

Damn

The best thing i can think of now is boot from a usb(linux or windows) then go into the windows/system32 folder and then change osk.exe to osk.exe.old and then change cmd.exe to osk.exe 

They you can open a admin command prompt when you open a on screen keyboard at the login windows. Then in there you can make a admin user, edit your user to be a admin and then delete than user and restor the file names.

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

The best thing i can think of now is boot from a usb(linux or windows) then go into the windows/system32 folder and then change osk.exe to osk.exe.old and then change cmd.exe to osk.exe 

They you can open a admin command prompt when you open a on screen keyboard at the login windows. Then in there you can make a admin user, edit your user to be a admin and then delete than user and restor the file names.

Thanks for the effort man

Appreciate it