Recomended case for less then 80 British Pounds

Could someone help me with choosing a case that have enough space to contain a: 

-Asus Strix GeForce GTX 1080

-Noctua NH-D14

-Asus MAXIMUS VIII HERO,

-One SSD. HDD and Optical Drive

Also i would love if there was a good air flow, one side window and black/red colours. 

THANKS TO ANYONE THAT WANT TO HELP ME.

other than your cooler I have a similar build. I'm using the CM Mastercase Pro 5. It was about 125 US. 

I recommend the NZXT S340 or the Phanteks Eclipse P400

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

1 minute ago, Katsunaka said:

other than your cooler I have a similar build. I'm using the CM Mastercase Pro 5. It was about 125 US. 

Yeah i consider to buy this case but because I will buy my pc on 1 of September i research for cases that may deliver similar features for lower price. However if i don't find anything else then I guess that I am going to but Master Case Pro 5

I did a build a while back with a z97-p , 4690k and a r9 390. Lower performance, I know, but similar power and heat, and I built in an antec eleven hundred. The ssd mounts are great, it has a toolless optical drive and hdd install, and comes in at around £50

7 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I recommend the NZXT S340 or the Phanteks Eclipse P400

5 minutes ago, pyr0 said:

I did a build a while back with a z97-p , 4690k and a r9 390. Lower performance, I know, but similar power and heat, and I built in an antec eleven hundred. The ssd mounts are great, it has a toolless optical drive and hdd install, and comes in at around £50

Thanks guys, i will definitely consider your suggestions as these cases look rly nice 

I will second the Phanteks Eclipse P400/s. Great case. I have just had it in for a client build and the thing is great. I wasn't expecting it to be so well built!

The other case, if you can stretch to it or you get it on sale is the Fractal Design R5. Great case all round, just a more well build Phanteks case.

4 minutes ago, the pokemon kid said:

I will second the Phanteks Eclipse P400/s. Great case. I have just had it in for a client build and the thing is great. I wasn't expecting it to be so well built!

The other case, if you can stretch to it or you get it on sale is the Fractal Design R5. Great case all round, just a more well build Phanteks case.

To be honest when i saw Phanteks Eclipse P400 just a second ago i thought to myself that this case look awesome and as for R5 I feel like it lacks something in the design because it literally just look like a box with very well organised interior but I will still consider it. 

1 minute ago, ZaTrox said:

To be honest when i saw Phanteks Eclipse P400 just a second ago i thought to myself that this case look awesome and as for R5 I feel like it lacks something in the design because it literally just look like a box with very well organised interior but I will still consider it. 

I will give the Phanteks case this, I really like the PSU shroud! Very useful! However everything on the R5 just felt like it was designed for a purpose and was supposed to be there. The PCI cover on the Phanteks was a bit clunky, the SSD mounts aren't great as the PSU cables have so little room and on mine, the board which takes care of the reset button, LED's and fan speed died. Meaning the case has no LED's currently and the fan splitter that comes with the case is useless.

However, I will give Phanteks credit. I contacted them and didnt even hesitate on sending a new one out and helping me out!

21 minutes ago, the pokemon kid said:

I will give the Phanteks case this, I really like the PSU shroud! Very useful! However everything on the R5 just felt like it was designed for a purpose and was supposed to be there. The PCI cover on the Phanteks was a bit clunky, the SSD mounts aren't great as the PSU cables have so little room and on mine, the board which takes care of the reset button, LED's and fan speed died. Meaning the case has no LED's currently and the fan splitter that comes with the case is useless.

However, I will give Phanteks credit. I contacted them and didnt even hesitate on sending a new one out and helping me out!

I watched a review of this R5 case and i have to say that on the video this case looks much better then on a picture and also a level of flexibility that this case offers is rly big but as i said earlier i am planing to buy my pc on 1 of September so there i a lot of time for something to change on the case market.

2 minutes ago, ZaTrox said:

I watched a review of this R5 case and i have to say that on the video this case looks much better then on a picture and also a level of flexibility that this case offers is rly big but as i said earlier i am planing to buy my pc on 1 of September so there i a lot of time for something to change on the case market.

Well with regards to Fractal design, I dont expect them to bring out a new product that is drastically different to what they currently have... Just look at the R1,R2,R3,R4 and R5 cases. All the innovation is internal.

Keep an eye out on Overclockers website, they have flash sales etc on cases all the time. Plus you can have a look at their range!

56 minutes ago, ZaTrox said:

Yeah i consider to buy this case but because I will buy my pc on 1 of September i research for cases that may deliver similar features for lower price. However if i don't find anything else then I guess that I am going to but Master Case Pro 5

If you're going to be building in September, it would be better to ask for parts like 2 weeks before that because who knows, a whole new product lineup may invalidate your list.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

7 hours ago, the pokemon kid said:

Well with regards to Fractal design, I dont expect them to bring out a new product that is drastically different to what they currently have... Just look at the R1,R2,R3,R4 and R5 cases. All the innovation is internal.

Keep an eye out on Overclockers website, they have flash sales etc on cases all the time. Plus you can have a look at their range!

I know, I am often looking at their website to see of there are any good deals on some of their products.

7 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

If you're going to be building in September, it would be better to ask for parts like 2 weeks before that because who knows, a whole new product lineup may invalidate your list.

Well i am going to build my pc in September because at that time I will have enough money to buy it (1st of September is my payday <3) (and i am 16 years old but plz don't think that my family is poor or something its just my mum saying that it isn't worth it to buy a pc for £1700-1800 so I found myself a job... ok my mum found a job for me to earn money for a pc myself, and it will also add something actually useful to my CV) 

6 hours ago, ZaTrox said:

I know, I am often looking at their website to see of there are any good deals on some of their products.

Well i am going to build my pc in September because at that time I will have enough money to buy it (1st of September is my payday <3) (and i am 16 years old but plz don't think that my family is poor or something its just my mum saying that it isn't worth it to buy a pc for £1700-1800 so I found myself a job... ok my mum found a job for me to earn money for a pc myself, and it will also add something actually useful to my CV) 

Because you have got some time before you are buying it. Get on their forum and rack up 100 posts. You then need to attach your purchase account to your forum account and BAM! Free delivery on all your subsequent ordered!

25 minutes ago, the pokemon kid said:

Because you have got some time before you are buying it. Get on their forum and rack up 100 posts. You then need to attach your purchase account to your forum account and BAM! Free delivery on all your subsequent ordered!

LOL didn't know about this option, thanks man i will definitely use it.