Need help in building my new rig (Parts)

Here's the PC Part Picker list. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Dh43Fd Please do note that I'm going for a build with a real tight budget of $600 US. I would like to know anything wrong that I have selected with this build from you guys. I also would like to know what CPU cooler I should use with this build, both heatsink and fan. I haven't included a case, I'm gonna do something else about that, and I have intentionally selected an ITX mobo. If there are any cheaper components out there that perform just as well or better then those suggestions will be highly appreciated. I look forward to everyone's feedback.

5 minutes ago, Pardeep01 said:

Here's the PC Part Picker list. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Dh43Fd Please do note that I'm going for a build with a real tight budget of $600 US. I would like to know anything wrong that I have selected with this build from you guys. I also would like to know what CPU cooler I should use with this build, both heatsink and fan. I haven't included a case, I'm gonna do something else about that, and I have intentionally selected an ITX mobo. If there are any cheaper components out there that perform just as well or better then those suggestions will be highly appreciated. I look forward to everyone's feedback.

Are you planning on OCing? Also, go for the athlon 860k x4 instead, as it doesn't have an iGPU, so it's cheaper, but performs just as well. But quite honestly, if you are going for an RX 480, I would expect a better CPU.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

on a budget like that you should probably stick with the stock cooler.

Error 404 humor not found.

1 minute ago, NinjaJc01 said:

Are you planning on OCing? Also, go for the athlon 860k x4 instead, as it doesn't have an iGPU, so it's cheaper, but performs just as well. But quite honestly, if you are going for an RX 480, I would expect a better CPU.

I am planning on doing nothing even resembling overclocking, ok well maybe the GPU a little but if does not stay in safe temperatures, I'll ditch it. And can you please suggest a better budget CPU that'd work better?

2 minutes ago, SukaroBlue said:

Wraith on FM2+? Is that a thing?

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

3 minutes ago, SukaroBlue said:

Well, a little more money for the heatsink and fan doesn't matter but if I REALLY have to, then I will.

2 minutes ago, Pardeep01 said:

I am planning on doing nothing even resembling overclocking, ok well maybe the GPU a little but if does not stay in safe temperatures, I'll ditch it. And can you please suggest a better budget CPU that'd work better?

I don't live in the US, but I'll see what I can do. The Athlon x4 860K would be a better bet on that socket though.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

And the PSU could be better.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, SukaroBlue said:

On the 860K?

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, NinjaJc01 said:

And the PSU could be better.

I don't need any better type of efficiency with the PSU but if the power delivery is higher or lower then I'll have to. In what ways can I improve the PSU? Budget please.

1 minute ago, Pardeep01 said:

I don't any better type of efficiency with the PSU but if the power delivery is higher or lower then I'll have to. In what ways can I improve the PSU? Budget please.

I can't use PCPartPicker, as it won't let me look at parts that aren't compatible with my current planned build. Imma have to keep trying.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, NinjaJc01 said:

I can't use PCPartPicker, as it won't let me look at parts that aren't compatible with my current planned build. Imma have to keep trying.

Oh. Well try opening the link in incognito mode. Maybe that will help.

16 minutes ago, Pardeep01 said:

Looking at it i think you should get a Anthlon X4 880k Because A0 it's cheaper only because it doesn't have an integrated gpu which you can really use and B) it has a wraith cpu cooler which is a very good stock cooler that almost is like an after market one  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113403 

3 minutes ago, Pardeep01 said:

Oh. Well try opening the link in incognito mode. Maybe that will help.

I have found another solution. Here's my sort of fixed list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/FZnhqk

There's no price for the RX480.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, SukaroBlue said:

Fixed that. plus changed the cpu used to the 880k. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/yYpLD8

880K? Oooh new CPU that I havent heard of yet!

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

all you really need now is a case and operating system. I suggest getting the OS this way. 

2 minutes ago, NinjaJc01 said:

880K? Oooh new CPU that I havent heard of yet!

Faster and comes with a wraith cooler. and it's about the same price.

16 minutes ago, NinjaJc01 said:

I don't live in the US, but I'll see what I can do. The Athlon x4 860K would be a better bet on that socket though.

9 minutes ago, SukaroBlue said:

Looking at it i think you should get a Anthlon X4 880k Because A0 it's cheaper only because it doesn't have an integrated gpu which you can really use and B) it has a wraith cpu cooler which is a very good stock cooler that almost is like an after market one  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113403 

X4 880K it is then. Thank for your help gentlemen. I really appreciate your it. I will contact you both with any more problems I have. Thank you very much again. :)

1 minute ago, Pardeep01 said:

X4 880K it is then. Thank for your help gentlemen. I really appreciate your it. I will contact you both with any more problems I have. Thank you very much again. :)

no problem.

13 minutes ago, SukaroBlue said:

all you really need now is a case and operating system. I suggest getting the OS this way. 

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!