Update of my planed build. [Rate it please.]

Well, heres my plan of my first build updated. Remember that i live around here and if you didn't look the link. Yes im from Panama. that being said is a little hard to bring tecnology to here so i can only buy from Amazon or ebay and here are some few companies that offers shipping services from USA to PTY (that's the designation of Panama in airports) and some of them are expensive and other more cheaper. im just need to investigate more companies. also notice that english is my second language im good at it but i think i know basics at least.

Im planing to buy this in December so i expect the price be <2000$ or price drop as min. of ~10% my budget is max 2200$ and i think the total price of shipping would be 200$ max. for start i will buy anything that is need to build the pc. (ej Cpu,PSU,case, etc.) then go to the peripherals and the monitor.

I will overclock this cpu to 4.6 GHz so if you have at least the Asus-Z170 A to Asus Z170 Premium MOBO and the I5 6600k tell me you option you made to overclock to 4.6 GHz it will be helpful.

Also im building this PC for ONLY PLAY GAMES and surfing the internet. not for editing video so that why i choose I5, instead of I7.

The most benefit of my build is because here on Panama we use dollars. something that is a huge benefit vs any country in Central and South America. because the currency

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($238.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GTX 104.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Thermal Compound: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut 11.1g Thermal Paste  ($38.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus Z170-DELUXE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($299.99 @ Micro Center) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($76.88 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: PNY CS1311 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive  ($89.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($650.00) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe ATX Full Tower Case  ($147.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 650W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM 107.4 CFM  140mm Fan  ($27.88 @ OutletPC) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM 107.4 CFM  140mm Fan  ($27.88 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: Acer GN246HL 24.0" 144Hz Monitor  ($179.99 @ Newegg) 
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($169.99 @ Amazon) 
Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired Optical Mouse  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Total: $2188.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-01 00:09 EDT-0400

May someone else ask if you can buy localy this. and the answer is partialy yes. Why? Well some hardware here exists and others not example: try to buy a Skylake processor here (Yeah good luck with that.) 

And the 980TI you will be amazed by the price. is only 1299.99$ is like buying a Titan X

Moving on to the Reason of my picks:

• The MOBO. i pick the asus Deluxe because is durable and have a lot of features that fit with my needs
  • CPU: Well i want overclock and fit with my needs
  • CPU cooler: Is a must have, when overcloking. i dont know if i choose the 110i GTX or the h115i
  • Thermal Compund: The best for overclock. for super low temps
  • Memory: i think im like old caset repeating overclock. ok this is needed to overclock
  • Storage: i choose the minimun i want SSD for the OS and hybrid to store music. data. etc.
  • Video card: the 1080 because my target 1080p@144FPS to any game at high settings.
  • Power supply: Choose the minimun for this setup and the best and safer unit i know.
  • Case fans: thos will make my temps more low.
  • Case: Im having hard time to decide the Entoo pro or the Luxe. i choose luxe because is the better version of the pro and also for the ligthing.
  • Monitor: the most cheapest 144hz i found.
  • keyboard: Mx speed and for the K70.
  • Mouse: Already Purchased is coming in when this post is 1 week old. and because is the most precise sensor on the market.

So how is it? Did i made it good choise?

ANY comment, feedback is apreciated.

Sounds like I need to build gaming machines to export to Panama.  haha

There's something cool here - you just can't see it.

12 minutes ago, Cracklingice said:

Sounds like I need to build gaming machines to export to Panama.  haha

Why? are you a company?

No - it just sounds profitable.

And something that could be helpful to gamers there.

That thug life moment when you spend more money on your motherboard than your CPU

giphy2.gif

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

1 minute ago, Cracklingice said:

No - it just sounds profitable.

Well here are only 1 store that sell computer stuff and is Yoytec and because they are the only here. they pretty much make a monopoly and the price are a little high that should be again the example that i did. a reference 980TI cost 1299.99 and if you look their page. is like that page were made in the 90' and hasn't been update. so if you bring here some competitive price that them you will be the n° 1 in a year. 

5 minutes ago, The Realist said:

That thug life moment when you spend more money on your motherboard than your CPU

Well, i can lower the price by changing the case from the Enthoo luxe to the Pro.

1 minute ago, Antony Leung said:

Well, i can lower the price by changing the case from the Enthoo luxe to the Pro.

its not the case its that you spend more on a Mobo than a CPU but thats fine if the i7 does not suit your needs and a i5 is what you need then why the fuck not spend more on other components! :D

14 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Motherboards last the life of 2 or more GPUs and often 2 or more CPUs if you plan right (by upgrade choice not death).

2 minutes ago, Cracklingice said:

Motherboards last the life of 2 GPUs and often 2 or more CPUs if you plan right (by upgrade choice not death).

Well. if wikipeadia is correct i should  get the 7 gen and 8 gen of intel processor meaning that can get better in the future. and as you say the next gen of Nvidia GPU ( it could be the 11 series). i think this PC can life 10 years and is still a beast pc in that time.

Also what's your opinion of my build? do you have any complains? is it good?

6 minutes ago, Antony Leung said:

@HPWebcamAble What do you think of this uptade plan?

Very expensive. A $150 MOBO will be just as good. And there's no reason to get a P2 power supply, the G2 series is just as good and a bit less expensive. Thermal paste is really expensive. Some arctic V silver (around 5 bucks or something) would be just fine.

Other than that, pretty really good.

14 minutes ago, Antony Leung said:

i think this PC can life 10 years

Well, maybe the case. I assume this means you'll be upgrading the parts inside. No way any component will still be relevant in 10 years, unfortunately.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

9 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Well, maybe the case. I assume this means you'll be upgrading the parts inside. No way any component will still be relevant in 10 years, unfortunately.

false still rocking my pentium 3 with my voodoo 5! playing Quake 3 at 800x600 at the max possible settings !

11 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Very expensive. A $150 MOBO will be just as good. And there's no reason to get a P2 power supply, the G2 series is just as good and a bit less expensive. Thermal paste is really expensive. Some arctic V silver (around 5 bucks or something) would be just fine.

Other than that, pretty really good.

Thanks for you time and for read the entire post. well you told me that when i post my plan in the past so i change the premium to the deluxe. for 100$ less and i like the deluxe because the wifi option that it have and some future proof options it has. and yes i know is too expensive THIS TIME but i think it would cost less in december because "Santa Claus". also i have some doubts about the 3200 MHz ram (it will be the min. for overclock to 4.6?)  and the hybrid drive if that is faster than a tipical 7200rpm. as i said i will use this for store some games, for files, data, music, etc. 

And the thermal paste i saw the base price is around 29$ i think this time is higher because amazon have a lower stock for sell.

if 3dfx was still alive it would be better than Nvidia or AMD

10 hours ago, Antony Leung said:

Well. if wikipeadia is correct i should  get the 7 gen and 8 gen of intel processor meaning that can get better in the future. and as you say the next gen of Nvidia GPU ( it could be the 11 series). i think this PC can life 10 years and is still a beast pc in that time.

Also what's your opinion of my build? do you have any complains? is it good?

https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=29870946

This is an example of what I planned as a build a month or two ago - the date is probably in it.  I was going to re-use one of my cases and optical drives that I already have.  I planned around a much lower budget though.  Also prices have changed a bit since then, as has released technology.  This was before the Nvidia 10 series launched.  I also don't really play a lot of games.  Pretty much just WoW and that's a more CPU bound title so I plan on moving through mid range video cards a couple times through the life of the chipset - as well as upgrading the processor at least once providing that the Skylake processors actually have a wide enough run to make it worth doing so.  Also, I wouldn't really plan on more than about 6 years of use from any computer as the updated features on the chipsets start to become more and more desirable.  The computer I'm on now is only 8 years old.  It lacks PCI-E 3.0 (actually my card won't even run in 2.0 even though the chipset is supposed to be v.2), SATA III, USB 3 and takes significantly longer to boot than a more modern system.  My plan would be to build a sub thousand dollar system and update it in one to two years and replace it one to two years after that.  I understand though that you have the added difficulty of importation to deal with so more frequent updates would probably be a bit of a hassle.

18 hours ago, The Realist said:

false still rocking my pentium 3 with my voodoo 5! playing Quake 3 at 800x600 at the max possible settings !

Maybe I should have been more clear: a single piece of hardware doesn't really get slower over time, but new software gets more demanding

Quake 3 was released in 1999 (just like the pentium 3). So you've got a perfect match there. However there are very few games from the past 10 years that you can play at max settings. No AAA games, I'd bet.

19 hours ago, Antony Leung said:

Thanks for you time and for read the entire post. well you told me that when i post my plan in the past so i change the premium to the deluxe. for 100$ less and i like the deluxe because the wifi option that it have and some future proof options it has. and yes i know is too expensive THIS TIME but i think it would cost less in december because "Santa Claus". also i have some doubts about the 3200 MHz ram (it will be the min. for overclock to 4.6?)  and the hybrid drive if that is faster than a tipical 7200rpm. as i said i will use this for store some games, for files, data, music, etc. 

And the thermal paste i saw the base price is around 29$ i think this time is higher because amazon have a lower stock for sell.

1. Don't use WIFI unless you have to. Having it as an option doesn't hurt I suppose.
  2. The price of anything won't change too much, but other components might be cheaper with the same capabilities at that time.
  3. 4.6 Ghz is a pretty high overclock. Not unheard of for the 6600k, but not super common. (You don't mean you're going to overclock you RAM that much, do you?). 4.3 or so is much more reasonable. What the heck are you doing that requires that much speed anyway :P
  4. Don't get a hybrid drive. A separate SSD is better because you can choose what to put on it
  5. Thermal paste that is over $10 is too much already!

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!