Recommend for build!!

ravy

Can you guys give me some components can goes with intel 6700k and 2 amd 480  please thank

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/XwYqkT

This is basically random as you added no preferences or budget.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Is there a specific budget, color you had in mind, and what size do you want your pc?

Mini ITX and Micro ATX are smaller PC's. ATX is a slightly bigger pc. EATX is a VERY large PC. 

Any plans you have with the pc? Like gaming, netflix, video editing. It all helps so someone can help you find the best parts for you.

2 minutes ago, SherifsDog22 said:

I'd go for at least 700 Watts for the PSU, figure 400 W between the 480s + 200 for the rest of the system, especially if there is overclocking involved

1 minute ago, alexboz said:

I'd go for at least 700 Watts for the PSU, figure 400 W between the 480s + 200 for the rest of the system, especially if there is overclocking involved

550 is more than enough, and if he wants help selecting other parts, I doubt he will be overclocking the system.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

If he is doing two GPUs then ITX wont work as those only come with one 16x slot.... Best place to start is ATX, maybe some of the better MATX might have 2 slots for GPUs, but it will be tight, and those hair dryers need room to breath.

And yes we need more information, Use of computer, Parts you already have, Budget, Color preference, brand favoritism, experience with computers, do you plan on OC, Do you like water coolers, Where will you put your computer? Very important, It is hard to help you warm your toes if your tower is on top of the desk.

Oh sorry guys erm so 1500-1700$ included cpu and the gpu and for color suprise me 

18 minutes ago, SherifsDog22 said:

do i need anything else to build this pc ? sorry noob in the house 

1 minute ago, ravy said:

do i need anything else to build this pc ? sorry noob in the house 

Not really, but I wouldn't actually go with this build, get someone to make one more suited to your purposes, this was just a random throw together of parts as you didn't specify anything.

right.... so do you have anything already from an old computer, or is this your first build?

I mean that 

3 minutes ago, SherifsDog22 said:

Not really, but I wouldn't actually go with this build, get someone to make one more suited to your purposes, this was just a random throw together of parts as you didn't specify anything.

Is this not good enough for gaming and studying ...

2 minutes ago, ravy said:

I mean that 

Is this not good enough for gaming and studying ...

Well yeah, but you can probably get something better suited for you.

what would you recommend than?

Well, My build is http://pcpartpicker.com/list/D2ZHvK and cost about $1400.  So if you add $100 for the difference in price in GPU, the extra money can get you a Samsung 850 EVO, and what every else you need. It is a good build for me. Tweak as needed. 

Actually..... Pick your own case, because the Rad and the case don't line up perfectly... case opening for rad is .4 inches too wide and makes it sit at an angle. Try the Phantek Enthoo Pro case. Cheaper and just as nice.

2 minutes ago, UnitD77 said:

Well, My build is http://pcpartpicker.com/list/D2ZHvK and cost about $1400.  So if you add $100 for the difference in price in GPU, the extra money can get you a Samsung 850 EVO, and what every else you need. It is a good build for me. Tweak as needed. 

Actually..... Pick your own case, because the Rad and the case don't line up perfectly... case opening for rad is .4 inches too wide and makes it sit at an angle. Try the Phantek Enthoo Pro case. Cheaper and just as nice.

but if i have 2 gpu wouldnt that last me longer than 1 gpu? 

6 minutes ago, ravy said:

but if i have 2 gpu wouldnt that last me longer than 1 gpu? 

Most games don't really support crossfire so it would be better to just get a single card like the GTX 1070, 1080, or wait for the RX 490/X

Rig Specs:

Ryzen 7 1700 3.9ghz @1.33125v Cinebench Scores Best:1750cb Average: 1735cb

Asrock X370 SLI/AC  SOLD

Evga GTX 560 Ti 1gb    Just got a EVGA GTX 780 HydroCopper

G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8gb 2400mhz oc’d to 2666mhz (bought when ram was still cheap :()  

Corsair RM850

Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Changing to a Inwin 301 soon

Custom CPU Loop (watercooling is boring to me right now so I want to go back to air cooling and do like one more WC Loop in a Inwin 301)

Intel 256gb SSD

Kingston 240gb SSD

HyperX 90gb SSD

Not So Shitbox v3 Specs:

I7 2600k oc'd to 4.7 @ 1.4ish (will do more when I get a better cooler) 

MSI P67-GD55  Sold to fund my gpu

Gigabyte Windforce HD 6950

Team Elite Plus 8gb DDR3 (1 stick) @ 1600mhz

Thermaltake Toughpower 750 watt

Cooler Master T4

Enthoo Luxe 

Kingston 120gb SSD

WD Black 1tb HDD

Laptop:

Asus GL552VW-DH71

i7 6700HQ

2x8gb DDR4 

1tb hard drive

GTX 960m

15in IPS 1080p display

Longer in terms of relevance, Yes.

I'm just showing you what i have now, you want two GPUs, That MOBO can do two GPUs and has a space between them to let air flow. 

The price is what you want to look at. They always say, It is better to get one more expensive card and upgrade later if you want, than to get two lower cards, and have to replace both when you want to upgrade.

Two 970s vs a 980TI, get the 980TI, because for the same price, you can get another later instead of buying two later to get something better. Two 480s will do good, but what do you plan to do in the future.