Program/App Wont Snap

Ok, so today i downloaded Bluestacks. Its an android emulator that actually works very well. I don't have reliable WiFi at my house, and i get horrible service, so i use it to keep up with things like Snapchat and stuff like that. I have a problem tho. I normally keep Open hardware monitor running on my tertiary monitor, but i would also like to put bluestacks and have it run 24/7. the problem is that on windows 10 i am having the issue of bluestacks not wanting to "snap" to the sides of the monitor. I can get it to the right size, but i would like it if i could get it to snap there. Is there a program or software that i can run in the background to make this happen? I would also like the program to make sure that ever time i start my computer everything goes to the same spot. The third thing i would like it to do is to open things like chrome on launch of the machine... but chrome may have that feature, ill have to look. Any ideas?

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

If snapping doesn't work manually, use Windows Key + left/right arrow to force it to snap to the sides.

If the program doesn't have a save window location coded in it, you would need some programming involved.

You can put a shortcut to chrome in the Startup menu folder so it launches on boot.

Awsome! altho the Windows key and arrows dont work, so i guess im gonna have to deal. and yeah, ill place chrome in the folder for startup. i forgot about that :P

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

11 minutes ago, Tithonius said:

Awsome! altho the Windows key and arrows dont work, so i guess im gonna have to deal. and yeah, ill place chrome in the folder for startup. i forgot about that :P

For these automated things I usually make myself a program. The snapping problem could be intended for some reason.

13 minutes ago, ModuleLFS said:

For these automated things I usually make myself a program. The snapping problem could be intended for some reason.

You would think that its that way for a reason, and the snapping works on the top and bottom of the monitor, but it wont snap to the side and take up only half the monitor, it has to be fullscreen. But what i can do is make it the right size just by dragging the edges... and i can place it exactly in the spot it needs to be, which i think is what im gonna have to do. I cant do any coding, so im kinda stuck with that.