CSGO Cheaters

xQubeZx

Well, now I've started to really wonder why I still play matchmaking in this game. Pretty much half of the games or even more there is a guy that will get VAC banned. Steam should really get their shit together with VAC.

Untitled-1.jpg

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

How old are those results? Volvo has recently launched their "premium matchmaking" service where you have to verify your account with a telephone number. I expect at least some improvements.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

Well, i am unsure about VAC system. It seems it's effective, but the game is dirt cheap, so rerolls are often. I would definitley find a way to restrict rerolls unless some conditions are met.

3 minutes ago, SQZY98 said:

How old are those results? Volvo has recently launched their "premium matchmaking" service where you have to verify your account with a telephone number. I expect at least some improvements.

Oh, don't worry. It's probably gonna be extremely easy to exploit your way in, just like the mobile authenticator.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

5 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Oh, don't worry. It's probably gonna be extremely easy to exploit your way in, just like the mobile authenticator.

Sure there is."Wo ein Wille ist, ist auch ein Weg" - someone random. Though, as I said, I expect at least somewhat of an improvement. To a certain point the effort you have to spend exceeds the value/"fun?" you get out or...well you can buy lvl 3 account, but whatever. I mean, valve has added so many f*ing delays, authentications, restrictions etc. no other game has.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

1 minute ago, SQZY98 said:

Sure there is."Wo ein Wille ist, ist auch ein Weg" - someone random. Though, as I said, I expect at least somewhat of an improvement. To a certain point the effort you have to spend exceeds the value/"fun?" you get out or...well you can buy lvl 3 account, but whatever. I mean, valve has added so many f*ing delays, authentications, restrictions etc. no other game has.

I won't expect any improvement at all. Valve doesn't know how to do shit properly, and the only reason there was a massive VAC wave in TF2 like 2 months ago was because someone leaked lmaobox's source code.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

10 minutes ago, NooleSwagen said:

Well, i am unsure about VAC system. It seems it's effective, but the game is dirt cheap, so rerolls are often. I would definitley find a way to restrict rerolls unless some conditions are met.

At this point, Valve should finally stop putting this game on sale or even raise the price of the game...

But one thing is sure. Hackers get banned, eventually. If not via VAC, they get overwatched and get banned later.

~Quibiss

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I won't expect any improvement at all. Valve doesn't know how to do shit properly, and the only reason there was a massive VAC wave in TF2 like 2 months ago was because someone leaked lmaobox's source code.

I think it's ok how they handle things with hackers. This game is extremely popular resulting in...well, lots of hackers of course. There will always be hackers, no doubt. I don't know any better as how to extinct hackers, really. 

~Quibiss

20 minutes ago, SQZY98 said:

These results are taken from my own MM games during the latest month. About half of those games are played with prime mathcmaking enabled.

4 minutes ago, xQubeZx said:

These results are taken from my own MM games during the latest month.

IIRC Volvo has launched prime mm last week, so we'll find out! Would be interesting to see.

~Quibiss

1 minute ago, SQZY98 said:

IIRC Volvo has launched prime mm last week, so we'll find out! Would be interesting to see.

Well I really hope they get it together but I think it will take a few months before it is starting to make a difference with prime matchmaking. Since now its as normal. Played a match just recently. Two blatant wallhackers that were boosting 3 friends. All this in a exclusive prime matchmaking match. 

4 minutes ago, xQubeZx said:

Well I really hope they get it together but I think it will take a few months before it is starting to make a difference with prime matchmaking. Since now its as normal. Played a match just recently. Two blatant wallhackers that were boosting 3 friends. All this in a exclusive prime matchmaking match. 

That's shitty. You are LEM right? I'm too and I for my part haven't had any blatant hackers yet, just bad teammates luckily. :D

~Quibiss

considering the amount of hackers I see on faceit and even ESEA (there's hardly any on ESEA but like every 10th game, I've seen a hacker that uses private coded) so meh I guess? It's annoying how many hackers there are thou :/ (yesterday 2 players got banned on faceit for cheating so lel?)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

5 hours ago, SQZY98 said:

That's shitty. You are LEM right? I'm too and I for my part haven't had any blatant hackers yet, just bad teammates luckily. :D

Yea I'm LEM. I was supreme a while back but got deranked. Mainly because I didnt find time to play enough to keep my skill at the needed level but also because I faces hackers so often it gets very hard to rank up since I wont get any longer winstreaks. Ah welll, I just hope valve could fix this so I can enjoy the game more. I have been looking into faceit and esea but I have buddies saying it isnt much better always. 

Prime matchmaking has actually helped a lot, at least in my experience. You have to link a phone number to the account, which can easily be worked around, but your account also has to be level 21 to enroll. I've played 8 games of prime matchmaking and haven't come across a cheater, or at least not a blatantly obvious one. They've all been really good games