USB Devices seemingly cutting in/out?

FoxxyRin

PC Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/FoxxyRin/saved/xc7qqs

So long story short, I built my PC in February of this year. Everything seemed great except for a random noise, but I've learned to ignore it. For the past month or two, I've had an issue that's getting progressively worse, and it seems to effect most (if not all) of my USB peripherals. My mouse is the most noticeable, as it will randomly lag and even sometimes jump around a bit. I've tried moving it closer to the receiver, I've tried using a new USB port, I've tried reinstalling drivers. I've even disabled my Realtek drivers because someone said it fixed a similar issue for them. Nothing seems to fix it. Occasionally my keyboard will lag too, but it's a lot less common on my new keyboard. (I used to use an Anker wireless mouse/keyboard combo, but replaced it under the assumption that it was just a cheap, crappy model.) Well, now my headset (Corsair Vengeance 2100) is randomly dropping out too. I never get the un/plug noises, but it will cut out and the volume slider thing will randomly pop up. I haven't noticed any issues with my external HDD, but I only use it once in a blue moon, and typically not for long enough for the issues to potentially overlap. Oh, and I have a cheap little PC remote with a trackpad that occasionally lags as well.

Things I've tried:

• Making sure each peripheral is plugged into its own 'stack' on the mobo.
  • Trying USB2.0 vs USB3.0
  • Trying a different Logitech Unifying receiver.
  • Trying a different mouse on the same Logitech Unifying receiver.
  • Reinstalling/updating drivers
  • Trying new batteries
  • Disabling random processes that others have said caused issues
  • Changing USB power settings
  • Updating BIOS
  • And more, but I forget.

I can also confirm that the devices work FINE on my laptop, which has me almost positive that this is either software or my motherboard. I just need to figure out which, but I'm not exactly sure how. With the fact that my motherboard (I think) making noise, I'll probably just try and get a replacement anyway. (You can check my post history for that, but I've tested/RMA'd half my PC, and the only things left that it could be are my case or motherboard.) I'm just hoping that it's somehow software related because I'm incredibly broke at the moment and can't afford waiting or paying for shipping on an RMA. (My small bit of income relies on having a computer, and my laptop won't cut it anymore.)

So does anyone have any other ideas? Or should I get ahold of ASRock and attempt to get a replacement? I'm incredibly tired of only being able to game and such on my PC's preferred times, as it's incredibly hard to do anything when your mouse is throwing a fit.

What errors do you see? Is it a "USB Device malfunctioned" or something similar? Have you tried installing the latest USB+Chipset drivers from your motherboards driver page?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

1 minute ago, Altecice said:

What errors do you see? Is it a "USB Device malfunctioned" or something similar? Have you tried installing the latest USB+Chipset drivers from your motherboards driver page?

I don't even get any errors. Just random lagging with my cursor with my mouse and my remote's trackpad, headset's audio will cut out and the little volume change thing from Windows 10 will pop up. Nothing ever fully disconnects (at least, the noises never play or anything). The only way I know to describe it is simply lag.

As for drivers, they're allegedly all up to date.