Should i get the founders edition or wait for other versions?

Maist

In my country only the FE is available right now. Other version will arrive in two weeks or so. 

Should i just get the FE or wait for the g1 for example?

4 minutes ago, Maist said:

In my country only the FE is available right now. Other version will arrive in two weeks or so. 

Don't get the FE. Period.

That means your only other option is waiting for other cards.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

3 hours ago, Imakuni said:

Don't get the FE. Period.

That means your only other option is waiting for other cards.

could you please explain why? 

isnt it basicly the same card?

4 minutes ago, Maist said:

You end up paying more for the same thing, just wait until more options come out.

3 hours ago, Maist said:

never get the founders edition.

runs hotter, louder and worse than the custom designs

and since the 1080 theyre more expensive

My Build:

I7 4770k(3.7Ghz)(Watercooled, Astek 510LC)/Asus GTX 1070Ti Strix Advanced/1600 MHz DDR3 12GB/ASUS Z87-M G30AB/Kingston RBU-SC400S37128G 128GB SDD/Toshiba DT01ACA100 1000GB HDD/Acbel R88 ATX12V 700W /Windows 8.1 64 Bit

19 minutes ago, Maist said:

Board partners actually create totally different "cards" or PCB's. The difference between the reference card(in this case the FE), and an aftermarket card, is usually in its power delivery and cooling solution. Take for example the FE vs the EVGA FTW edition. The FE stock card has a blower style cooler, really only good for compact setups. It runs hot and loud. The EVGA FTW however, uses a dual fan configuration with custom heatsink running much colder and quieter. In power delivery, the FTW edition has more power phases in its Voltage Regulation Module (VRM). This results in a tighter control of the voltage being delivered to the card, usually(this can also depend on the quality of each phase). The FTW edition also offers two 8-pin power connectors vs the FE having only one. This allows more power to be delivered to the card overall, allowing for higher clock speeds. Now the FTW edition is just one example, but there are many others. All-in-all, the Founders Edition is still the reference card, made at the minimums, any aftermarket card would be an upgrade.

Understood.

Thanks guys. Guess ill just get the first custom one to arrive (please god make it strix or g1 ?)