Looking for a mechanical keyboard

HeadsUpHigh

So, I'm considering buying a mechanical keyboard but despite the variety of products available I can't seem to find one that meets my criteria so I would appreciate any help.

What I want is :

Cherry MX browns

Dedicated media buttons

Detachable USB cable. This is rather important unless the cable is super rigid because I will have to move the keyboard to different cities at least twice a year. 

at least 3 button anti-ghosting, full NKRO is welcome

Backlight. Just a simple backlight, i don't care about fancy RGB or different modes( breathing etc).

As less gaming fluff on the design as possible.

I don't care if it has numpad or not, I would prefer TKL but I don't really mind.

One thing to note, WASD keyboards are not available where I live

I find this, but it misses the media controllers thoe sorry, https://codekeyboards.com

it would be simpler if you could ditch the the removable cable, and go with something like the k70 series from Corsair which has media controllers and almost everything you could wan't from a keyboard from my perspective.

1 hour ago, Frode said:

I find this, but it misses the media controllers thoe sorry, https://codekeyboards.com

it would be simpler if you could ditch the the removable cable, and go with something like the k70 series from Corsair which has media controllers and almost everything you could wan't from a keyboard from my perspective.

I have seen that but it's a WASD keyboard unfortunately

Logitech G610 Orion Brown?

Lack the detachable cable though, but the volume roller is a big plus for me.

1 hour ago, Ichi said:

Logitech G610 Orion Brown?

Lack the detachable cable though, but the volume roller is a big plus for me.

Thats one option but it's already 130+ euros so If I'm going to spend that much I might as well get a das keyboard for 160 euros. Do you know of any other option for less than 100 euros ? ( about 100-110 USD)

12 hours ago, HeadsUpHigh said:

Thats one option but it's already 130+ euros so If I'm going to spend that much I might as well get a das keyboard for 160 euros. Do you know of any other option for less than 100 euros ? ( about 100-110 USD)

Well, in my defense you never state any budget in the first place.

I'm planning to get G610 Orion Brown myself so yea, it looks professional and have all the features I need.

Wait for others to recommend something else.

Edit : Are you sure it costs that much?

I mean I live in Asia and when I convert my local price to Euros, it cost me 98 Euros.

And newegg list them for $90 as of the time I type this.

4 hours ago, Ichi said:

Well, in my defense you never state any budget in the first place.

I'm planning to get G610 Orion Brown myself so yea, it looks professional and have all the features I need.

Wait for others to recommend something else.

Edit : Are you sure it costs that much?

I mean I live in Asia and when I convert my local price to Euros, it cost me 98 Euros.

And newegg list them for $90 as of the time I type this.

I only have access to anything that is being sold at amazon uk atm and given the recent dip in pound to euro rates the logitech one is 128 euros and the das keyboard which I really like how it looks ( also in browns) is 154 euros. So the usual prices are even higher normally, but given the recent political events in GB I get these lowered prices for now.

In my experience, keyboard with detachable USB keyboard fails much more than the one not detachable.

Although I must admin,  G610 Orion Brown  looks really good! Too bad I have no space for full sized keyboard.

17 hours ago, dlink377 said:

In my experience, keyboard with detachable USB keyboard fails much more than the one not detachable.

Although I must admin,  G610 Orion Brown  looks really good! Too bad I have no space for full sized keyboard.

Interesting I never thought of that. Maybe I am wrong with that then. Well, I'm mostly inclined towards the das keyboard right now I might order it today. There seem to be some negative reviews on amazon but most of them are from when the model 4 was just released so I guess they are mostly early production issues while the newest negative one has reported voltage leaking which makes sense to be a faulty part. 

The reason why I'm not too sold with the G610 Orion is because backlighting is on a wave pattern by default which annoys me and that you can only permanently change if you install software that is more like bloatware for me and that I don't want to have on my pc. Plus the das keyboard looks much more sexy imo and the volume knob looks just too nice. Plus many reviews pointed out that it feels like an expensive stereo amplifier which is just sick.

Well, I bit the bullet and just ordered the das keyboard. It's really much cheaper for me on amazon these days compared to before the brexit poll so I felt like I had to grap the opportunity.