help downgrading bios on dell percision 690 for cpu upgrade?

long story short I am upgrading my precision 690 from 2x x5060 dual cores to 2x x5355 quad cores but I did not know that the quad cores will only work with the A01 revision bios, but my motherboard has rev A08 and I have never installed an older bios so I am looking for any help or advice you can give. This might be the wrong place but it does involve motherboards cpu's and memory. (also upgrading ram from 4 to 16gb)

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

1 minute ago, rainbrodash666 said:

long story short I am upgrading my precision 690 from 2x x5060 dual cores to 2x x5355 quad cores but I did not know that the quad cores will only work with the A01 revision bios, but my motherboard has rev A08 and I have never installed an older bios so I am looking for any help or advice you can give. This might be the wrong place but it does involve motherboards cpu's and memory. (also upgrading ram from 4 to 16gb)

This doesn't make any sense. Dell removed support for a cpu?

50 minutes ago, MightyMic said:

This doesn't make any sense. Dell removed support for a cpu?

I read somewhere that it was because the bios code could only hold so many cpu microcode instructions or something and they weren't officially supported anyway so they removed it. or something like that.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.