Installing win 7 and I can't control anything?

Hey I just built a new rig and went to pit windows on it and I get to where it asks for language and I just can't do anything. My keyboard and mouse are not doing shit. I have tried multiple mice and keyboards but no luck. Pls help

get a PS/2 keyboard

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

4 minutes ago, DXMember said:

get a PS/2 keyboard

Ok hold on trying it now

Or try a usb 2.0 port.

8 minutes ago, DXMember said:

get a PS/2 keyboarkeyboardd

2 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Or try a usb 2.0 port.Thanks man the Ps2 worked. Ur a legend 

37 minutes ago, DXMember said:

get a PS/2 keyboarkeyboardd

30 minutes ago, Sebbydo said:

Hey I have done the installation and now the mouse doesn't work in windows 

So the Mouse doesn't work on the USB port ? 

Yeah and in order for my USB keyboard to work I need to have the ps2 keyboard plugged in.i got some WiFi drivers on a thumb drive but it is not detecting it. I'm really confused. When I put the WiFi chip(its USB) in there is no led which is normally there.

6 minutes ago, Sebbydo said:

Yeah and in order for my USB keyboard to work I need to have the ps2 keyboard plugged in.i got some WiFi drivers on a thumb drive but it is not detecting it. I'm really confused. When I put the WiFi chip(its USB) in there is no led which is normally there.

make sure you're using USB 2.0 (the black ones) port, because USB 3.0 need drivers to work

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

6 minutes ago, Sebbydo said:

I would check in the BIOS first to make sure the USB 3.0 controller is enabled. On my Gigabyte board it is under peripherals. Also as above you might need drivers (Ages since I installed Win 7 on my pc)

12 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

2 minutes ago, DXMember said:

make sure you're using USB 2.0 (the black ones) port, because USB 3.0 need drivers to work

Yeah I am definitely using USB 2. It makes no sense. 

I would check in the BIOS first to make sure the USB 3.0 controller is enabled. On my Gigabyte board it is under peripherals. Also as above you might need drivers (Ages since I installed Win 7 on my pc)

1 minute ago, Sebbydo said:

Yeah I am definitely using USB 2. It makes no sense. 

Ok but it works fine in the bios. Both complety fine. But when it comes to windows.nooo its gotta do all crazy stuff 

So USB 3.0 is enabled in the BIOS ? If so then your next move would be to download the drivers. What motherboard make/model do you have ?

24 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

6 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

So USB 3.0 is enabled in the BIOS ? If so then your next move would be to download the drivers. What motherboard make/model do you have ?

I have the asrock fatality h170 performance. I just tried in safe mode and it was the same result. I can't find USB 3 settings in the bois. I can only find legacy support ( enabled by default) and port 60/40 emulation ( disabled by default)

11 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

The USB drive is still not coming up in "computer" or disk management 

26 minutes ago, Sebbydo said:

thanks but I can't make the usb drive detect by the pc, I am using my laptop to download the stuff

Not even in a USB 2.0 port ?

Also do you have a dvd drive on your desktop pc by any chance ? As you will have a cd that comes with the board.

8 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Also do you have a dvd drive on your desktop pc by any chance ? As you will have a cd that comes with the board.Y

8 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Also do you have a dvd drive on your desktop pc by any chance ? As you will have a cd that comes with the board.

Yeah ok I can try that