Before i RMA

Before i RMA my memory kit i need to know if i have done every possible diagnoses. I have check that each of the dim of memory works and also each of the dim slots work, but when i have just one of the my kits my computer boots up fine but when i tried adding second kit it seem boot loop and memok doesn't fix the problem as computer continues to boot loop. I have also tried enabling XMP while i have one of memory in system and try rebooting with added memory but doesn't seem to fix the problem. 

Item: Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2A2133C13R 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 Red

System: 

PCPartPicker part list: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/hdRsJV
Price breakdown by merchant: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/hdRsJV/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($483.00 @ Centre Com) 
CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X 90.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler 
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 MARK 1 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($429.00 @ CPL Online) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($95.00 @ CPL Online) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($95.00 @ CPL Online) 
Storage: OCZ ARC 100 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($115.00 @ Scorptec) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($189.00 @ PLE Computers) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($98.00 @ Centre Com) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card  ($799.00 @ IJK) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition w/ Window ATX Mid Tower Case  ($182.00 @ IJK) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($205.00 @ IJK) 
Total: $2690.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-23 20:34 AEST+1000

Magical Pineapples

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2599394/quad-channel-memory-issues.html

This is what I did with mine when I had that issue. I enabled the XMP profile and up the power a bit and it started working. 

Also It doesn't sound like a memory issue more like a bios or Motherboard issue .

you can try installing all your drivers and updating your bios with 2 sticks then go back and install the other 2 after you have updated everything.

Do you have the latest Bios? Most Skylake mobos have had bios updates specifically to improve RAM compatibility.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

12 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

Do you have the latest Bios? Most Skylake mobos have had bios updates specifically to improve RAM compatibility.

Yes i do

16 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2599394/quad-channel-memory-issues.html

This is what I did with mine when I had that issue. I enabled the XMP profile and up the power a bit and it started working. 

Also It doesn't sound like a memory issue more like a bios or Motherboard issue .

you can try installing all your drivers and updating your bios with 2 sticks then go back and install the other 2 after you have updated everything.

So when i have two of dim in for example go boot up bios and enable XMP and install the other two dim and try? 

Magical Pineapples

Take out your current RAM, test one new DIMM at a time separately putting each DIMM into the same slot on your mobo into a known working slot (one of the slots you just took your old working RAM out of). You can then rule this out to be single slot on the motherboard being the issue. Out of a pair, I would only expect one of them to have an issue, so if you can work out the one stick that is causing you problems, it is basically confirmed.

If by the end of the testing you believe both not to be working, then it may possibly be a BIOS setting, an incompatibility, or a motherboard memory slot that is the issue.

10 hours ago, GrayFox1991 said:

Take out your current RAM, test one new DIMM at a time separately putting each DIMM into the same slot on your mobo into a known working slot (one of the slots you just took your old working RAM out of). You can then rule this out to be single slot on the motherboard being the issue. Out of a pair, I would only expect one of them to have an issue, so if you can work out the one stick that is causing you problems, it is basically confirmed.

If by the end of the testing you believe both not to be working, then it may possibly be a BIOS setting, an incompatibility, or a motherboard memory slot that is the issue.

It not the problem of my motherboard due the fact my other dim work completely fine, that kit seem to be broken as one is red set and black. The red dosent even work dual channel by themselves but work fine individually. 

Magical Pineapples