Buying a backpack...

codytappen

My crappy old backpack has broken down beyond usability and I need a replacement. I need it to carry one text book, one three inch binder, a lunch, a pair ATHM50s, a portable HDD, a 3DS, my wallet, and one day a week a Yeti mic. Anyone have one to recommend (70USD and under)?

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

A SteelSeries bag, looks so amazing.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I have a Dakine backpack. I would definatley suggest them to anyone. I dont carry laptops around in it. But because its a snowboarding pack it can hold heaps of stuff and is fairly water resistant, possibly proof. Ive been out skating in heavy rain and all the things I had in my bag were dry once I got home.

I use it for everything because I dont have a car. I walk to work with it carrying my lunch and a hoodie if its warm outside, I take it to the grocerys to walk home with my food in it. I skate into the city with it incase I buy something. I take it everywhere.

It cost me 129 NZD at the time, its quite old now. 5 years old. Theres only a few on their site that are in your price range but I got mine from a skate/surf/snow shop. I bet if you looked around you could find an old season model and get it on the cheap.

http://www.dakine.com/w/snowboard/packs

I have a Dakine backpack. I would definatley suggest them to anyone. I dont carry laptops around in it. But because its a snowboarding pack it can hold heaps of stuff and is fairly water resistant' date=' possibly proof. Ive been out skating in heavy rain and all the things I had in my bag were dry once I got home. I use it for everything because I dont have a car. I walk to work with it carrying my lunch and a hoodie if its warm outside, I take it to the grocerys to walk home with my food in it. I skate into the city with it incase I buy something. I take it everywhere. It cost me 129 NZD at the time, its quite old now. 5 years old. Theres only a few on their site that are in your price range but I got mine from a skate/surf/snow shop. I bet if you looked around you could find an old season model and get it on the cheap. [url']http://www.dakine.com/w/snowboard/packs

http://www.amazon.com/Dakine-25-Litre-Mission-Blocks-8-Inch/dp/B006N0Q75I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1362524735&sr=8-2&keywords=dakine+backpack+28L. Looks good to me but which one do you have?

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Assult packs are cool. If you get one with molle on it you can just add more pouches if you need them :D

I was thinking of getting one but cant find one I like.