Favorite Song

The Realist

I thought why not make a thread talking about what are our favorite songs just reply with the name of your favorite song and a link to it

Mine is Tupac - Pain (from soundtrack Above The Rim)

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

This has been my favorite song ever since I heard it the first time.

There is just something about the sombre music and lyrics that I really enjoy.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

This song has actually gotten me through a lot with my depression, suicidal thoughts, and anxiety throughout the years and I will always hold this song close to my heart

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I watch this daily, it's my inspiration to get my through work. The man was lyrically gifted god, pity he died so young same with 2Pac. 

The two of the re-formed not just hip-hop but music itself. 

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

It's hard for me to have one favorite, I have like 15 favorites which sometimes switch around..

This is one I like now:

And yes, my music taste is absolute cringe, but I could not care less.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/