Need Windows Vista ISO File

Hello I'm trying to get a old acer desktop up and running and I don't have any money to buy a windows 10 key currently and the machine has a windows vista key on the side I was wondering if anyone had any windows vista ISO file on their computer that they are willing to share via dropbox, google drive, or mediafire

PS I have tried Linux on the machine multiple times but it doesn't seem to want to boot Linux

2 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

old acer desktop

doesn't seem to want to boot Linux

mC7cTyN3.jpeg

on topic: there's some more "vague" options like getintopc if all else fails, but i really dont recommend them seeing there's "official windows whatever the duck" iso's on there that are actually some precrack garbage with a bunch of nonsense preinstalled.

finding official "clean" iso's is actually pretty dang hard, and it may *actually* be easier to just find some OEM disk at friends or family.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

on topic: there's some more "vague" options like getintopc if all else fails, but i really dont recommend them seeing there's "official windows whatever the duck" iso's on there that are actually some precrack garbage with a bunch of nonsense preinstalled.

finding official "clean" iso's is actually pretty dang hard, and it may *actually* be easier to just find some OEM disk at friends or family.

getintopc has both good and bad isos

just read the details of the post and it will tell you how modified it is

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

just read the details of the post and it will tell you how modified it is

thats theory, practisce is different, sadly...

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

thats theory, practisce is different, sadly...

I know the iso I use from them asks me for the key and all that kind of stuff.

MD5 says it is is legit too.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.