Best gaming headset with mic for under 80-70 bucks?

Seireitou

So recently I built my new gaming comp and I've been taking to A LOT of CSGO, the only problem is I don't have a mic so I can only type so fast so we can communicate sort of like a team. I'd like a good pair of headsets to be kind of like a sound whore but also a decent mic so people don't kill me when they hear my otherwise sexy voice ;) lel

Any good ones for under $70-80? I was looking at the Hyper X cloud II, any good?

All the Clouds are quite well received and are very good considering they're gamer gear and rather inexpensive.

Here's the Cloud Core: The original cloud without accessories to make it as cheap as possible: https://www.amazon.com/Kingston-HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset/dp/B0153XL4V2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1466356710&sr=8-3&keywords=cloud+core

And the Cloud II: https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCXWG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1466356710&sr=8-4&keywords=cloud+core

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

All the Clouds are quite well received and are very good considering they're gamer gear and rather inexpensive.

Here's the Cloud Core: The original cloud without accessories to make it as cheap as possible: https://www.amazon.com/Kingston-HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset/dp/B0153XL4V2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1466356710&sr=8-3&keywords=cloud+core

And the Cloud II: https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCXWG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1466356710&sr=8-4&keywords=cloud+core

Damn so many good reviews on the Cloud II

2 minutes ago, Seireitou said:

Damn so many good reviews on the Cloud II

Have one, is sounds pretty good, the mic is not the best (somehow a razer headset has a better mic) but still good, comfort is okay for me (I have a giant head tho). CBA writing anymore :P sorry.

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Get Corsair Void, had clouds that broke under warranty, rma'd them and the newer ones came back with a broken mic. 

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

7 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

Get Corsair Void, had clouds that broke under warranty, rma'd them and the newer ones came back with a broken mic. 

then RMA it again...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

15 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

then RMA it again...

would you not be annoyed if you had to RMA something twice to just get a working product? 

22 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

would you not be annoyed if you had to RMA something twice to just get a working product? 

yeah I would, but I would still do it rather than just giving up

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

yeah I would, but I would still do it rather than just giving up

True true...until you found out that you had to ship it internationally and had to pay import fees as well :P 

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

True true...until you found out that you had to ship it internationally and had to pay import fees as well :P 

If a company sent me a defective product from the first RMA, they would be paying 100% of what it takes to do the second RMA.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

If a company sent me a defective product from the first RMA, they would be paying 100% of what it takes to do the second RMA.

Hmmm...only if that was true as I've dealt with a said company that involved me shipping internationally :/ (plus the product in question was $45 and they wouldn't lower the written price on the custom slip to $40 so I had 20% TAX to pay both times...)