Will this cpu cooler fit?

dwang040

So, i'm thinking about getting a be quiet base 600 since it has dampening material, and it has the biggest window out of all the "quiet" case. If you know another case that's quiet and has a larger window, or you think it's better, please name it. But anyways, the cpu cooler height is 169mm (it's the r1 ultimate), however, according to the be quiet case specs, the max height of the cpu cooler is 170mm. Now, am I cutting it close and I should ditch the cryorig for a be quiet dark rock pro 3? Or will the cryorig r1 ultimate fit just fine. I can't figure out if the height includes motherboard or not. Thanks

Height is always measured from top of CPU socket. It will fit. Usually case makers give you little room because of manufacturing precision. So it might hit to window, which doesn't matter for temps, or have few mm extra.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It will fit just fine.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.