Budget Build

ArkTheYO

Hello ppl,

I need your opinion on this build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sFwbvV

Do you think it is a good budget build! I am getting the case along with PSU for around 10 O.M.R(26 dollars)! And i have all the input and output devices.

Please give your opinion

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

What do you want it to do?

Gaming mostly fifa ! so u can say MEDIOCRE gaming! 

1 minute ago, ArkTheYO said:

Gaming mostly fifa ! so u can say MEDIOCRE gaming! 

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/PZBRBP

Wait for the RX 470, will provide amazing amounts of performance relative to the price (should be around $150) Also, it's much better to buy a separate PSU because the one that comes with that case will most likely be shit.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

5 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Wait for the RX 470, will provide amazing amounts of performance relative to the price (should be around $150) Also, it's much better to buy a separate PSU because the one that comes with that case will most likely be shit.

Cool! Thanks for the advice! Yea well the psu i am getting is okayish , though ill try to get a new one! 

Though do you think this build is bang for the bucks i am putting in!(cause i gotta explain this to someone too to get the money)! (KEEPING THE CPU AS G440 ONLY)

Thanks in advance!

Cool! Thanks for the advice! Yea well the psu i am getting is okayish , though ill try to get a new one! 

Though do you think this build is bang for the bucks i am putting in!(cause i gotta explain this to someone too to get the money)!

Thanks in advance!

With the RX 470, it'd be one of the best budget rigs you could get (if you can spend less than $400 in total, that is)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

With the RX 470, it'd be one of the best budget rigs you could get (if you can spend less than $400 in total, that is)

If i keep the cpu as G440 only? 

That'd bottleneck the 470 most likely.

why so?

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Low core count (the i3 is a dual core with 4 threads) would bottleneck the GPU in somewhat CPU-intensive games.

Yeah true that! I first did think of having a hyperrthreaded cpu in my build but then i thought of Fifa 16 which utilizes the cpu and gpu in "kind of" equal ratio and of Skyrim which uses more of GPU power. But yeah i guess ill have to save up more for now so that i can buy a good cpu with hyperthreading and be kind of future proff as well as able to play the games at good settings!

I hope i am going right with this? 

Yeah true that! I first did think of having a hyperrthreaded cpu in my build but then i thought of Fifa 16 which utilizes the cpu and gpu in "kind of" equal ratio and of Skyrim which uses more of GPU power. But yeah i guess ill have to save up more for now so that i can buy a good cpu with hyperthreading and be kind of future proff as well as able to play the games at good settings!

I hope i am going right with this? 

Yeah, it's always nice to have at least 4 threads c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Yeah, it's always nice to have at least 4 threads c:

Yeah ! though i was thinking of this option of buying an used G4400 for now and till then save for 6100 and then sell the G4400 and get the 6100, and i guess by that time ill get the 470 too, so that would sure complete my build! 

Hope you like this decision!

7 minutes ago, ArkTheYO said:

Yeah ! though i was thinking of this option of buying an used G4400 for now and till then save for 6100 and then sell the G4400 and get the 6100, and i guess by that time ill get the 470 too, so that would sure complete my build! 

Hope you like this decision!

Imo I'd just save up enough for the i3 and not bother with the pentium because if you were to sell the pentium you'd be lucky to sell it for more than half of it's original price.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

8 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Imo I'd just save up enough for the i3 and not bother with the pentium because if you were to sell the pentium you'd be lucky to sell it for more than half of it's original price.

Oh i see! yea then its better! So i hope this should be the final one as you suggested:

! Thanks a lot

If there are any further issues, don't be afraid to ask about it :D

Thanks a ton! Yes for sure ! :DxD

29 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

If there are any further issues, don't be afraid to ask about it :D

Hey i think i should replace the memory with Kingston's Hyperx Fury (2*4GB) kit, it has frequency of 2133 Mhz and latency of CL14?

Cause i remeber Linus telling in one of his videos that cpu intensive games require for faster RAM's!

5 minutes ago, ArkTheYO said:

Hey i think i should replace the memory with Kingston's Hyperx Fury (2*4GB) kit, it has frequency of 2133 Mhz and latency of CL14?

Cause i remeber Linus telling in one of his videos that cpu intensive games require for faster RAM's!

I just realised something, here's a different list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/7wqnQV

Just saying, the RAM you're talking about is DDR4 and only DDR3 could be used in the previous build. This list fixes that.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

14 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

I just realised something, here's a different list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/7wqnQV

Just saying, the RAM you're talking about is DDR4 and only DDR3 could be used in the previous build. This list fixes that.

Oh ya sorry i had forgot to mention about the motherboard but i yea i chose the same on ,i.e. H110-A, and the memory sticks  in that list are quite expensive for me , so i guess ill stick to the ones i had mentiones before?

Thanks a ton again

Oh ya sorry i had forgot to mention about the motherboard but i yea i chose the same on ,i.e. H110-A, and the memory sticks  in that list are quite expensive for me , so i guess ill stick to the ones i had mentiones before?

Thanks a ton again

If you stick to the memory you had before, you have to go with the same motherboard. This can lead to some issues though, with Skylake not really liking DDR3, so I advise staying with the H110-A but changing the 2x4GB sticks for 1x8GB to see if that helps reduce costs.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

23 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

If you stick to the memory you had before, you have to go with the same motherboard. This can lead to some issues though, with Skylake not really liking DDR3, so I advise staying with the H110-A but changing the 2x4GB sticks for 1x8GB to see if that helps reduce costs.

Well I actually found these!:

https://gear-up.me/8-gb-ddr4-2133mhz-cl14-hyperx-fury-2x4gb-kit.html