OnePlus 3 or Huawei P9

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a new phone and I can't really decide between these 2. I'd go with the s7, but I can't tell you how much I hate TouchWiz, so that's out of question. I had the opportunity to test the P9 and I really liked it, but I'm afraid that 3 gigs of ram might be too little for intense use, I'm kind of a power user. I've seen some reviews of the OnePlus 3, and it seems to be an awesome phone. I'm mostly interested in camera performance (decent manual controls are very important to me) and battery life compared to the P9. Pls let me know about your thoughts on this.

I would get the OP3, customs roms with special features and the phone looks better IMO. And cheaper

17 minutes ago, mikat said:

what's your budget?

and the nexus 6p is also a good option :)

I don't really have a fixed budget, if a phone is nearly perfect, I'm willing to pay more for it. How good is it's camera?

I have Huawei Mate 8. It has slightly less clocked CPU than the P9.

It is very efficient and doesn't get hot at all even if you constantly put it under load. I charge phone every 3-4 if I use it daily with medium use and every 2-3 days if I use it heavily.

P9 should have comparable battery life to Mate 8 even though it has smaller battery but display has also less inches compared to my 6".

Graphics performance is nothing amazing so if you play a lot of demanding games you will buffer disappointed here. Otherwise it is far more than sufficient.

Camera is also very nice but P9 lacks optical image stabilisation which Mate 8 has.

Android skin is quite good. It is very smooth and I was unable to slow it down. Barely any bloatware and easily removable. No app drawer though..It is all on desktoplike on iPhone. Folders are there at least.

1 hour ago, mikat said:

It looks cool, but it lacks manual controls :/ Are there any good apps to solve this problem?