Netgear Wireless Adapter Refusing to Connect

REX.exe

After about 6 months of usage, my NETGEAR WNA3100 has finally hit an issue.

Whenever I try to connect to my wireless network, the device temporarily shuts off before turning back on (I can see this as it shortly stops listing as a device on device manager), but by this time I can no longer connect. I have two adapters and neither of them work, but they work in my laptop. I have also tried switching USB port, updating and reinstalling drivers and turning off the power management setting and firewall. All of which have not worked.

Any help?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Do you have another PC to test on? Also Netgear i believes has driver for it so you should try those. http://www.netgear.com/support/product/WNA3100.aspx?cid=gwmng Found the drivers and i now realize this is the same adapter i'm currently using to post this.

If I use words like probably or most likely, it is because I dislike certainty. These words can probably be omitted and the sentence read as a certainty.