Help with GTA V

ShoMy
Go to solution Solved by JonathanH,
2 minutes ago, ShoMy said:

Its 3am am going to sleep,ill try out your methode and i Will let you know had it helped,thanks a Lot,if this Works ..oh gosh ! ??

Alright good luck, also watch this video. It's a tutorial to fix a similar issue like yours. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWbJon8YxIg

Ay,i need some help,I just installed GTA V and i feel amazing after downloading 60gb on 500kbps haha,when i launched a game i encountered a problem,when i go a bit faster with my car these gray unrendered parts and i gotta wait for like half a minute for them to render.Anybody had similar prob? Also my config is R9 280x,Intel Pentium G620 and 4gb ddr3...IMG_20160616_021712.jpg

IMG_20160616_021714.jpg

this used to happen to me when I had my alienware alpha with 4gb of RAM

my advice, get more ram

once I got 16, the problem was remedied 

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

6 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

this used to happen to me when I had my alienware alpha with 4gb of RAM

my advice, get more ram

once I got 16, the problem was remedied 

Ahh fuck,i bought gpu few Days ago i cant afford RAM,no way i coud "loose" a weight to ram as solution...

Never seen that before, but it's not too different to a problem I saw happen with GTA IV that was caused by not having enough VRAM

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Never seen that before, but it's not too different to a problem I saw happen with GTA IV that was caused by not having enough VRAM

280x has 3gb os vram,gta used 2gigs of it..

4 minutes ago, ShoMy said:

280x has 3gb os vram,gta used 2gigs of it..

so that's probably not it.  I doubt being out of system RAM would cause this, but it's possible... what do the levels look like?  I have to assume that 4 GB is being maxed trying to play this game, since I've seen my usage go over 12 GB before.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Possibly similar to this:

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

Ahhh fuck,its RAM,i never had a prob when playing a game with RAM,i had a prob with HDD but never with RAM..guess ill have to keep my mouth shut and just just to it bit disappearing

IMG_20160616_024745.jpg

1 minute ago, ShoMy said:

Ahhh fuck,its RAM,i never had a prob when playing a game with RAM,i had a prob with HDD but never with RAM..guess ill have to keep my mouth shut and just just to it bit disappearing

Frankly I'm surprised it runs at all without grinding to a halt.  I guess just try to deal with it for now, and add more RAM as soon as you have the cash :)

32 minutes ago, ShoMy said:

Ay,i need some help,I just installed GTA V and i feel amazing after downloading 60gb on 500kbps haha,when i launched a game i encountered a problem,when i go a bit faster with my car these gray unrendered parts and i gotta wait for like half a minute for them to render.Anybody had similar prob? Also my config is R9 280x,Intel Pentium G620 and 4gb ddr3...IMG_20160616_021712.jpg

IMG_20160616_021714.jpg

I had this problem too. I fixed it by fixing the rendering settings in the game itself. Can you take of picture of your video settings?

6 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Frankly I'm surprised it runs at all without grinding to a halt.  I guess just try to deal with it for now, and add more RAM as soon as you have the cash :)

Do not underestimate my config,it may be Cheap but its pretty sufficent for comfortable gaming,ill try to add more RAM but i doubt i Will have money

2 minutes ago, JonathanH said:

I had this problem too. I fixed it by fixing the rendering settings in the game itself. Can you take of picture of your video settings?

Ofcourse,just a sec till i launch game..

10 minutes ago, JonathanH said:

IMG_20160616_030617.jpg

IMG_20160616_030639.jpg

IMG_20160616_030654.jpg

IMG_20160616_030705.jpg

IMG_20160616_030617.jpg

IMG_20160616_030639.jpg

IMG_20160616_030654.jpg

IMG_20160616_030705.jpg

What I did to fix it was max out "Distance Scaling". Also try turning off tesselation to see if that help. Tesselation doesn't really do much in GTA V, but take up a lot of power. I also set population variety down a bit, because what's happening is as you are driving really fast the game is trying to load more people in. See if that fixes it and let me know.

2 minutes ago, JonathanH said:

What I did to fix it was max out "Distance Scaling". Also try turning off tesselation to see if that help. Tesselation doesn't really do much in GTA V, but take up a lot of power. I also set population variety down a bit, because what's happening is as you are driving really fast the game is trying to load more people in. See if that fixes it and let me know.

Its 3am am going to sleep,ill try out your methode and i Will let you know had it helped,thanks a Lot,if this Works ..oh gosh ! ??

Alright good luck, also watch this video. It's a tutorial to fix a similar issue like yours. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWbJon8YxIg

7 hours ago, JonathanH said:

Tried it off,havent fixed my issue BUT now The glitchy gray part of games renders in more faster,havent watched that video ill see can it do any good,thanks again ! ?

UPDATE

I solved the issue by following these steps

If you run dual core processor,which arent doing that great with V,they are probably 100% usage,try lowering the actual resolution of textures so it has a less workload,worked for me.

If u on the other hand have more powerfull cpu but still get this glitch,just try lowering distance scalling,pop. density and variety and most importantly,give ur GTA V high priority in task manager.

These are steeps that actually helped me altho i dont have powerfull computer and minimum RAM req. i think.

HUGE SHOTOUT FOR PEOPLE THAT ENGADED IN THIS POST AND HELPED MY FIXING THIS ISSUE

P.S I noticed glitching again,but its extremly rare,like really really rare and it renders in matter of 1/2 sec if it does happen.

23 hours ago, ShoMy said:

IMG_20160616_021714.jpg

GET A NEW CPU 

2 minutes ago, youravggeek said:

GET A NEW CPU 

Well not everybody has a cash or can afford it..this cpu in other games is sufficent in keeping things done..

4 minutes ago, youravggeek said:

GET A NEW CPU 

Also,CPU doesnt hit 100% most of the times its bellow 90%

Just now, ShoMy said:

Well not everybody has a cash or can afford it..this cpu in other games is sufficent in keeping things done..

fair enough but gta v does appreciate having a good cpu so FUCKING GET ONE 

1 minute ago, ShoMy said:

Also,CPU doesnt hit 100% most of the times its bellow 90%

i have an i5 4460 and it runs gta at 40% to 50% trust me your cpu is kinda shit for gta but it probably is good enough for most games 

1 minute ago, youravggeek said:

i have an i5 4460 and it runs gta at 40% to 50% trust me your cpu is kinda shit for gta but it probably is good enough for most games 

Dude..i know its shit,dont make me constantly repeat that i dont have money for a new one..

1 hour ago, ShoMy said:

UPDATE

I solved the issue by following these steps

*snip*

That's great to hear!  Like I said, I'm genuinely surprised this is working well - no offense intended, just based on evidence of what I've seen happen when I play.  I always like to see these conceptions shattered by getting something to work when it seems like it shouldn't! :)