PC Stand - Suggestions?

vK 3 1 RON

I've been looking around all-over from Amazon to PCWorld to Google Shopping, and I can't seem to find any good ones that fit my needs. I've been wondering if I'm searching for the wrong thing, i.e. it's under a different name. And if you don't understand either then what I mean is: A stand that I can place my PC on so it doesn't set on fire due to carpet. 

Thanks,

vK 

19 minutes ago, Tylerr said:

how would it set on fire because of carpet?

Power supply fan, no air. Maybe exaggerating in saying 'Set on fire' but it would probably break.

On 6/13/2016 at 6:09 PM, vK 3 1 RON said:

Power supply fan, no air. Maybe exaggerating in saying 'Set on fire' but it would probably break.

well every case i've seen has at least small legs on the bottom so it shouldn't be sitting directly on the carpet.

at worst you'd get more dust if you don't have a filter on the bottom psu fan.

15 minutes ago, Tylerr said:

well every case i've seen has at least small legs on the bottom so it shouldn't be sitting directly on the carpet.

at worst you'd get more dust if you don't have a filter on the bottom psu fan.

If the fan of your PSU is on the bottom, you can actually kill your PSU on (high/soft) carpet.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W