New Gaming PC?

Spoiler

So i am thinking about building a new Pc and it would also be the first one i build myself. I am still struggeling because i don´t know if i should, i mean i want to, but should I spend so much for a pc? Currently i have a Laptop (Asus g74sx), it was a "Gaming Laptop" and he was really good when i bought it, but he is getting pretty old now. Also gaming on a PC is way better than on a Laptop, but i needed the Laptop back then. I life in austria and we still have, i don´t know what its called in english conscription/national service/military service? for 6 months. I am in the kitchen and the new ones will come in around one week so its basicly nearly over for me xD. So in this time and also before it i saved some money (i had like 50 hour weeks and sometimes had to work on weekends too so i couldn´t really spend money even if i wanted to :D).

So my budget would be around 3400 euros (i don´t have to spend all of it, i mean i could ,but i could also wait for more because i will start an apprenticeship in september).

I will use it for gaming(Overwatch, Hearhstone, Dark Souls, Assasins Creed, MMorpgs, sc2, LoL, Far Cry, Doom, Final Fantasy,.......), watching movies, anime, youtube videos, listening to musik, general Internet stuff. 

I also still need Speakers so if somebody could give me an advice on that it would be really n1 (2.1 or 5.1? aaaargh), also i am thinking about a secondary monitor (1080p,24") which one would be good for that purpose (also for watching 1080p content). 

So i put something together on pcpartpicker : http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/hvDzyf . Is it completely overkill or should i rather go for a cheaper 1080p build? ._."

What do you guys think about the build? Should i rather go for the i7-6700k? Is the Cpu cooler ok or should i go for a watercooler? is the 1080 overkill and should i rather go for a 1070? What about the Power supply? I was also considering a 1440p 21:9 first, but they are really expensive here especially if you want a high refresh rate and i couldn´t even really use the monitor for most movies and series because most of them are 1080p and animes are pretty much always 16:9 :/ .

Sorry for so much text, and thanks for everybody ^_^.

11 minutes ago, Stevoisboss said:

I think everything looks good overall. If you want to game at 1440p I would recommend the 1070. If you want to game at 1080p you might be able to pick up a 980 or something for cheap.

Lol the 1070 is actually cheaper than the 980 with better performance. Don't recommend the 980 instead of the 10xx series

2 hours ago, ThornHD said:

1000 EU less, the display is usually around $500 but it's not on the PC part picker there, it's a 1440p 144hz IPS free-sync display with a full range for free-sync, there's an ASUS version, but the free-sync on it sucks.

Although naturally the 390/RX 480 won't compare to a 1080, though it'll still be pretty solid for much less, just not at max settings naturally

Otherwise, better hard drive and PSU here, and better value on the CPU

and ya even with the free-sync savings, 1440p 21:9 is over 1k EU

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/tq38TW/acer-monitor-umcx1aa001

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/zPC4D8
Price breakdown by merchant: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/zPC4D8/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€304.41 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Motherboard: MSI H110M Pro-VD Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€67.16 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (€64.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€119.00 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Western Digital Red 4TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€151.72 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 390 8GB PCS+ Video Card  (€262.89 @ Mindfactory)
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (€51.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: Super Flower Golden Green HX 550W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (€74.90 @ Caseking)
Monitor: Acer XF270HU 27.0" 144Hz Monitor
Total: €1096.96
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-12 19:43 CEST+0200

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?