How can I buy something with Bitcoins?

Hello, I've recently found a website that I'm not sure if I can completely trust giving my credit card info to, but the website accepts Bitcoins, but I'm not entirely sure on how to use them yet. 

I have tried to do a bit of research on my own, but I was having a bit of trouble finding an answer (I'm pretty sure my Google skills need a bit of an improvement.)

Anyway, what I want to do is buy a 20 dollar membership for a premium file-hosting website membership. 

When I click on the payment methods and go to Bitcoins, it comes up with a screen that looks like this. 

Capture.jpg

The amount of bitcoins there is exactly how many I need for 20 dollars, I did the conversion. 

My question is, what is a good site that I can use to buy exactly the number of Bitcoins I need? (0.1563918) 

And maybe a bit on how I can do it would be greatly appreciated. 

Another question that I really need an answer to, I noticed that the "Bitcoin address" on the website changes every time I refresh the page. Am I supposed to put my own Bitcoin address in there? 

The website I've been trying to get a premium account is called "Depfile". 

I'm sorry I'm so clueless with the way this stuff works. I've looked a bit through the FAQ on here about bitcoins, but it seemed to be all about earning bitcoins by mining them, not necessarily buying and then selling them. 

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it. 

There are a few ways. You can go to https://localbitcoins.com/ and try to find someone local using cash

or

jump through a few hoops and attach your bank account to Mt.Gox  (yes its safe) and buy bitcoins when need/you want to. (Its going to take a few days)

There is currently no way to buy Bitcions with paypal or something like that. 

buy more than needed there are some fees when transferring BTC if you dont want to deal with too much hassle in keep a wallet you can use https://blockchain.info/wallet

Or use Gyft.com there you can trade BitCoins in Vouchers, like Amazon etc. If you like it that way.

Personal rig: Silverstone SG13 Case | AMD Ryzen 1700 | Biostar X370GTN |  EVGA GTX1080 Superclocked w/ FTW BIOS  | 450W SFX PSU | 16GB GSKILL DDR4-2666 | Roccat Ryus MK Pro Keyboard & Roccat Kone XTD Mouse | Samsung 850Pro NVMe PCIe SSD 256GB

Working Laptop: Thinkpad T460p with Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.6 GHz | 32GB DDR4 RAM | Intel HD 530 | GeForce 940MX | 256 GB Crucial M500 SSD