Can you return a product newegg for any reason?

TheMidnightNarwhal

I'm looking to replace my 250D with this to help my GPU temps and geenral airflow. Now some say the front panel restricts airflow and stuff gets hot but it's probably still colder than my current case. Now if I'm not happy with the temps can I return it to newegg and they will take it back or?

3 hours ago, TheMidnightNarwhal said:

I'm looking to replace my 250D with this to help my GPU temps and geenral airflow. Now some say the front panel restricts airflow and stuff gets hot but it's probably still colder than my current case. Now if I'm not happy with the temps can I return it to newegg and they will take it back or?

If you have a friend that is a Newegg Premier member, they can extend the Premier benefits to you if they are willing to do so.  The benefits include free returns and no restocking fees.  Newegg covers the full return to include shipping.

Yes, expect ~15% to not be refunded and to have to pay return shipping.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

On 6/11/2016 at 5:11 PM, airdeano said:

usually within a time frame, and usually a restocking fee and shipping back to newegg.

@Newegg_Support can prolly help best..

Thanks for the heads up!

On 6/11/2016 at 5:09 PM, TheMidnightNarwhal said:

Hi TheMidnightNarwhal,

We'd be happy to look into this for you! Please email us your order number to wecare@newegg.com and reference this post in your email.

Thanks,

-Mike (Newegg Support)

2 minutes ago, Newegg_Support said:

Thanks for the heads up!

Hi TheMidnightNarwhal,

We'd be happy to look into this for you! Please email us your order number to wecare@newegg.com and reference this post in your email.

Thanks,

-Mike (Newegg Support)

No order has been placed yet and I'm purchasing from newegg Canada, if it makes a difference.

But I think I got my answer, it's a 15% restock fee, correct?