Wireless Headset

brett5434

Hey Guys,

First Post, Regular Reader.

Was just wondering what you guys thing is the best wireless headest in the $100-$150 AUS Dollar range is.

I talk alot on Skype and Teamspeak, but my cheap $20 Logitech Headset just doesnt do it for me anymore. Its cheap, uncomfortable and is starting to become faulty and its time for an upgrade.

I want to go with the convience of wireless, but open to feedback on whether or not wireless is reliable and if a wired headset will ultimatley be the best option.

Thanks in advance for the feedback. :)

Core i5-3570k | AS Rock Z77 Extreme 6 | Asus GTX 650 Ti | 8GB Corsair Vengence | 1x Corsair FORCE GT 120GB, 2 x Segate Barracuda 2TB 1x Western Digital Green 1.5TB | Corsair AX760 | Coolermaster CM Storm Trooper | Corsair H100i | Logitech MX5500 | Logitech Z506Logitech G930

G930.

The G930 is sutch a bad headset... The sound is ok but the mic... It's awful i would say go for the Vengance 2000 or take a nice pair of wirless headphones and pair them with a blue snowball.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

The G930 is sutch a bad headset... The sound is ok but the mic... It's awful i would say go for the Vengance 2000 or take a nice pair of wirless headphones and pair them with a blue snowball.

Opinion is arbitrary. I had a friend with a pair, I tried them they were comfortable and I had no problems hearing or understanding over skype.

He asked for a wireless headset so I answered with the best I knew at a decent price.

Error: 410

as a user of a a vengeance 2000 I say WAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTT for the vengeance 2100 refresh of the vengeance 2000. I've gone through 5 or 6 pairs of the 2000 because of the design flaw where they break on the headband near the earcup. 

the mic is great, and I get no static or drops or interference with the wireless the sound is pretty similar to my dt770 but with a bit less mids

this was my gateway drug into higher end audio headphones. coming from turtle beaches and $20 sony's the sound was impressive and made me realize that there was great audio to be had from headphones. despite now having several audio technica headphones and a beyerdynamic the corsair still holds up and is the on head audio device that I use most. 

Opinion is arbitrary. I had a friend with a pair, I tried them they were comfortable and I had no problems hearing or understanding over skype.

He asked for a wireless headset so I answered with the best I knew at a decent price.

It's okay man it's just that i had bad expirence with the G930 ^^

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud.