Mic Monitoring, Sidetone, Loopback Help!

Ok so I am very surprised how it seems basically impossible to find a straight answer on what is the best way to do it. Basically and as I would think would be simple, how can I best use a headset and hear my own voice with zero latency. I am still planning a build for my PC so nothing included the headset is set in stone. As of current I have been a console gamer and I have used a Turtle Beach X42 for Xbox 360 and an Xbox One. These headphones have very good mic monitoring and I can clearly hear my own voice. Now it seems that the only PC headsets I have found online that has the same feature is again Turtle Beach, but I am hesitant to by a headset because there is one feature I can't find anywhere else.

Now is there a way I could practically have zero latency mic monitoring on any headset? The only viable option I have really seen is buying a blue yeti microphone that has built in loopback which I am not entirely against and currently seems like my best option but then I am restricted using that mic and can't really if I wanted use the mic on a Razer Kraken Pro or an Astro A40 etc... or I could but the mic would be useless. I've also heard of Mixers being able to do the job but then I have absolutely no idea what to look for in one and if I am paying more then I need to for just what I need.

Please suggest and ideas or links to products if you can.

Also please do not suggest to activating "listen to device" in windows, we all know it's not zero latency.

Thanks!