Netgear WN 300 wifi stick wont connect to a network.

Joeyfla95

I just made the jump from XP to 10 and everything works fine exept the damn wifi stick. This wna 1300 refuses my wifi net. BUT before it started rejecting my net it accepted it and connected without problems so what the hell?

1 hour ago, Joeyfla95 said:

I just made the jump from XP to 10 and everything works fine exept the damn wifi stick. This wna 1300 refuses my wifi net. BUT before it started rejecting my net it accepted it and connected without problems so what the hell?

Did it ever work on Windows 10? Try uninstalling the driver and reinstalling the latest driver for the manufacture. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Like Donut417 says, check for drivers on Netgear's site though from a personal stand point I have never had a good experience with netgear products with dropped connections and unstable speed. 

If its possible, consider getting a Asus N53 this one has been the best Wifi stick I have ever tried and well worth the money but hell any Asus wifi should do well from what I have tried

Though outside of checking for drivers everything else I have said is a personal opinion and should be taken as such :P

11 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Did it ever work on Windows 10? Try uninstalling the driver and reinstalling the latest driver for the manufacture. 

Yeah i had the latest Win10 drivers installed so i should just try to reinstall the drivers?

58 minutes ago, Joeyfla95 said:

Yeah i had the latest Win10 drivers installed so i should just try to reinstall the drivers?

Yeah, its work for me in the past when I would have issues.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.