My first custom water cooling experience

coltonpan

I just built my first custom water cooling. Although I haven't finished everything because I'm waiting for the Hawaii GPU and water block it but anyways. I wanted to say that doing custom water cooling is more than a hobby than the actual fantastic cooling. It was the accomplishment when I finally finished it. I love everything about it now. None of my friends and family knows a bit about the computer. I really had no one to share my excitement! So I decided to come over here and share my experience with custom water cooling!

I just built my first custom water cooling. Although I haven't finished everything because I'm waiting for the Hawaii GPU and water block it but anyways. I wanted to say that doing custom water cooling is more than a hobby than the actual fantastic cooling. It was the accomplishment when I finally finished it. I love everything about it now. None of my friends and family knows a bit about the computer. I really had no one to share my excitement! So I decided to come over here and share my experience with custom water cooling!

welcome to the LinusTechTips forum and please share your build specs with the community.

and if you have photos, you should really make a build log for other to see and share

your experiences.

airdeano

Sounds great. Could you share some pics?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Thanks for that......That's Awesome!  :)

Can't wait to see what it looks like.

My computer specs are

Inter i7-4770k

Asus Sabertooth Z87

WD Blue 500GB

Samsung 840 120GB

Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

CM Storm Stryker

I used the following water cooling components

Swiftech Apogee HD CPU Waterblock

Swiftech MCR220-QP Quiet Power 2X120mm Radiato

Swiftech MCP655 Watercooling Pump - w/ Speed Controller

Swiftech MCRES Micro Revision 2 reservoir

TFC Feser One Cooling Fluid - Pure

XSPC FLX White Tubing 1/2in. ID x 3/4in. OD

Swiftech 1/2 x 3/4 Lok Seal Compression Chrome

And here's some photos i shot!

post-39753-0-70605300-1380411433.jpg

post-39753-0-62489100-1380411437_thumb.j

post-39753-0-07335200-1380411440_thumb.j

post-39753-0-62780700-1380411482_thumb.g

I like it! Very simple, basic, and I Love the color! 

Nice!  ;)

CLEAR COOLANT.....COLORED TUBING.....AWESOME!!!  B)

I like it! Very simple, basic, and I Love the color! 

Nice!  ;)

CLEAR COOLANT.....COLORED TUBING.....AWESOME!!!  B)

I like it too :D thank you!

I chose clear coolant because someone said that dyed coolant could probably leave some bad stuff in the water cooling component over time and I also like the way clear coolant flows into the reservoir anyways!