LMG World Record

Go to solution Solved by EarthboundHero,

I was watching the "We found a frog in our warehouse! - Late 2015/Early 2016 Vlog" and on 2nd floor in the relaxation room next to all of the YouTube awards was what looked like a Guiness World Record award. Did I actually see this or not?

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://100widgets.com/js_data.php?id=264"></script>

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Yeah looks like it

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I don't know, I highly doubt it though.

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

3 minutes ago, another random person said:

I don't know, I highly doubt it though.

That's absolutely what it is

Untitled.png

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

That's absolutely what it is

Untitled.png

OH, wow: i guess i wouldn't be able to see that because of my 480p youtube.

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

1 minute ago, another random person said:

Even though my screen is only 1080p I turned it up to 4K just for the best possible shot at it and it definitely takes way longer to load than it should :P

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

Even though my screen is only 1080p I turned it up to 4K just for the best possible shot at it and it definitely takes way longer to load than it should :P

2 minutes ago, another random person said:

11 minutes ago, Joshuabishop4 said:

I was watching the "We found a frog in our warehouse! - Late 2015/Early 2016 Vlog" and on 2nd floor in the relaxation room next to all of the YouTube awards was what looked like a Guiness World Record award. Did I actually see this or not?

The video I posted is what they got it for.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I have done a search on Guiness World Records website of Linus Media Group and Linus Tech Tips but nothing to do with LTT.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://100widgets.com/js_data.php?id=264"></script>

2 minutes ago, Joshuabishop4 said:

I have done a search on Guiness World Records website of Linus Media Group and Linus Tech Tips but nothing to do with LTT.

LTT is LinusTechTips. LMG (LinusMediaGroup) is the parent company of LTT.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

The record is from highLANder for the highest elevation gaming session

1 minute ago, Joshuabishop4 said:

The record is from highLANder for the highest elevation gaming session

Yes @EarthboundHero already said that in the first post and provided the video.  I don't think it's really fair to mark your reply as the "best answer" ;)

sorry

10 minutes ago, Joshuabishop4 said:

sorry

I'm going to change it then if that's alright

how? but OK

23 hours ago, Joshuabishop4 said:

how? but OK

Moderators can do magic things.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv