Is this a good value?

Hello,

I've been on the hunt for a decent allround zoom for my Sony E mount (A5000) to mostly replace the kit lens (16-50). Sony's own lineup though pretty much only have two options then and those are the 18-105 F4 I've been quite interested in but well it never comes on sale and as a student I can justify spending 500+ euros on a single lens as that is most of what I will earn this summer while working. But now to the point. Just recently I saw a used sony 18-200mm (a 700euro lens) selling for about 380euros. I will have no opportunity to see the lens with my own eyes since the one selling is on the other side of sweden pretty much but it is said to be in good shape and on pictures it looks good. It has never had a UV filter on it though so I'm a little paranoid (Cant really afford to replace a defective lens..) So the big question is if it is worth to bet on it and hope its in good condition and a good value?

Oh if anyone else have any suggestions on other E mount lenses that arent to damn expensive for allround use please let me know been trying to find one for the latest month or so. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"