Monitors And Graphics Cards.

Hello LTT forum Users :D

I Have Some Questions For You Techies.

The First One is If i am looking for a good gaming graphics card with DX12 and can support 4k/2k and has digital outputs(ex: display port, HDMI, etc) That is on the cheap(<350 USD) and preferably has a rear blower, where should i start? like should i go EVGA Gforce GTX or what?

(I Don't Play Super Graphics Intensive Games But I Do Render Videos While I Play Which Takes Some Power But also I Am Creating A 3d Fps/Rpg Thingamabob And Want To Be Able To See The Full Graphics potential)

second is my screen setup Is not the best right now

i have two screens: one at 1680x1050 Max and the other at 1280x1024 Max.(images Are Attached) Both With extensive bezels.

I want To Future Proof My Screen Setup so i am looking for a 2,560 x 1,440 recommended resolution and preferably little to no bezel at a lower price point(<300 USD). (also I Want 2 monitors not one giant One Because of reasons That Would Be To Hard To Explain Here)

I Have Done some surfing on Newegg for Both The Components In Question In This Article and have found some but i have no idea what most specs mean and don't want to get ripped off. 

Any Suggestions Would Be Awesome Thanks :D 

Also If you Need More Info To Answer Just Ask And I Will Be Glad To Add/Clarify

IMG_1465.JPG

Edited by DusterTheFirst
Title Change

if youre not into gaming too much i suggest waiting for the 1060/r9 480 to release.

my question is do you want full dx12 support or partial dx12 support.

i dont know much about monitors other than the fact that you want good colour depth and good reviews.

4 minutes ago, SgtRafsta said:

if youre not into gaming too much i suggest waiting for the 1060/r9 480 to release.

my question is do you want full dx12 support or partial dx12 support.

i dont know much about monitors other than the fact that you want good colour depth and good reviews.

i want one that will be future proofed and full DX12. cuz the game and all.

1 minute ago, DusterTheFirst said:

i want one that will be future proofed and full DX12. cuz the game and all.

i dont know about prices where you live but a 1070 right now is going to run you a little high. 

i would wait and see how the new AMD gen works out they might give you a good deal

Just now, SgtRafsta said:

i dont know about prices where you live but a 1070 right now is going to run you a little high. 

i would wait and see how the new AMD gen works out they might give you a good deal

OK Ill Look Into That

Thanks, :D