Audiophile headphones Help!!!

jl65
Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

Any V-Moda, Audiotechnica's ATH-A### series, and Beyerdynamic's DT770.

Im looking for some headphones that are audiophile grade and that are closed headphones. No mic and that are not heavy in bass. I like sennheiser but there not closed headphones. Can anyone give me any recommendations under 300$

the more I use the beyerdynamics the more I like them 

are you open to getting a pair of headphones a dt770 and the pioneer se a1000 should be under 300

I have ath-m50 and love em.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I like my shure srh840's, but with a $300 budget you could go with 940's.

dt770's are a good option too.

modded fostex t50rp if you want to try ortho's.

if you don't want heavy bass, I'd probably avoid v-moda.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

^agreed :)

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

We are HUMANS, not robotic slaves! 

Im looking for some headphones that are audiophile grade and that are closed headphones. No mic and that are not heavy in bass. I like sennheiser but there not closed headphones. Can anyone give me any recommendations under 300$

How about these http://www.amazon.com/AIAIAI-TMA-1-Studio-Headphones-Black/dp/B008DISQNO/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1380349508&sr=1-4&keywords=aiaiai or these http://www.amazon.com/Munitio-PRO40-High-Performance-Headphones-Gold/dp/B00BWH7TIG/ref=sr_1_46?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1380349402&sr=1-46&keywords=headphones.if you want to go for something a bit more bassy.

Headset

He looks for something not bass heavy, so 770's are out guys. 

Do you need source components or are the 300$ for headphones only? 

on ears, over ears or doesn't matter? 

Mo- mo - mo momentum :-D

No need a powerful amp to drive too. 

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

get this if you've 300 dollar :D

How do you 300 dollar?  :huh:

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review