which 2560x1440

lhikary

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

X star non glossy pixel perfect

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

X star non glossy pixel perfect

Exactly what he said all the way

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

The X-Star and Qnix are the same thing. The Crossover has the best build quality of the korean monitors. I would just get the X-Star/Qnix.

One thing to keep in mind is that glossy finishes are in all ways superior to matte except for the fact that, well, they're reflective.

what bout thee ah-ips monitors?

ASUS PB278Q

i dont shit gold

I have a X-star, it does very well

Dont know much about Qnix but it seems very similar to what I have

is it the same like the one i linked in post #9?

and did you oc it>? and why not give me a long review and what u think etc xD

is it the same like the one i linked in post #9?

and did you oc it>? and why not give me a long review and what u think etc xD

Yeah its the same X-star as the one you posted,

I'd give you a review on it but ive only had it for like 10 days, so I cant really pass judegment atm

Its great so far anyways,   ;) And I havnt overclocked it btw

I've got an X-star Matte-pixel perfect overclocked to 120hz( was able to reach 130hz but green lines would appear,and since i don't have enough Gpu power to do 1440p 120hz i decided to stay at 60hz). I installed the ASUS PB278Q icc profile from tftcentral and oh my **** it's gorgeous. I've had the monitor for 2 months now,and i haven't had any issues. If you have the money for the pixel perfect version go for it(peace of mind if not for anything else).

CPU:Intel Core i7-3770k@4.5Ghz |GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW B) Signature 2 |Motherboard: MSI Mpower Z77 Big Bang |RAM: 16GB G.skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 MHz |HDD: WD 2TB|Case: Corsair Obsidian 800DPSU: Corsair TX850|MouseLogitech G400 + Steelseries Qck Heavy |Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow |Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p :rolleyes: |Headies: CM Storm Sirus S 5.1 

i dont shit gold

This comment made me laugh. 

Current Rig:

Case: CM Storm Mid Tower | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V CPU: Intel i7 (1155) 2600k @ 3.4GHz | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU:  XFX HD Radeon XXX DD 6870 | Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX  | Power Suply: OCZ 1000W  |  Boot Drive: 2 x WD Raptors 300GB in Raid 0 | Storage: Samsung SpinPoint T3 1TB | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit 

Project Zero (In Progress)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 I Motherboard: MSI z87-G45 Gaming | CPU: Intel i5-4570k | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU: 2X MSI R9 290X 4GB (x-fire) Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Cooling: Custom loop (cpu+gpu's)

#killedmywife

Yeah its the same X-star as the one you posted,

I'd give you a review on it but ive only had it for like 10 days, so I cant really pass judegment atm

Its great so far anyways,   ;) And I havnt overclocked it btw

oh well i will keep you in my mind for sure :D thanks!

I've got an X-star Matte-pixel perfect overclocked to 120hz( was able to reach 130hz but green lines would appear,and since i don't have enough Gpu power to do 1440p 120hz i decided to stay at 60hz). I installed the ASUS PB278Q icc profile from tftcentral and oh my **** it's gorgeous. I've had the monitor for 2 months now,and i haven't had any issues. If you have the money for the pixel perfect version go for it(peace of mind if not for anything else).

you can install other monitors profiles and use it on the x-star?

This comment made me laugh. 

glad i could help xD

You don't? So sad for you!

you do? wow 

you can install other monitors profiles and use it on the x-star?

Yep

CPU:Intel Core i7-3770k@4.5Ghz |GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW B) Signature 2 |Motherboard: MSI Mpower Z77 Big Bang |RAM: 16GB G.skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 MHz |HDD: WD 2TB|Case: Corsair Obsidian 800DPSU: Corsair TX850|MouseLogitech G400 + Steelseries Qck Heavy |Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow |Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p :rolleyes: |Headies: CM Storm Sirus S 5.1 

Yep

wow never knew O.o

glad i could help xD

you do? wow 

Yeah.....It's a little tough going when I get, you know......Irregular.......Backed Up.   :blink: