Black Noctua fans... Yes! But when?

The Great Sayain Man

I never said they were bad, they still are neck and neck with all the top tier fans out there. I just don't think they are good enough to deserve a rep of 'they can't do a thing wrong and all their products are the most amazing thing in the world' like they seem to have on the forums.

There's no product in the world (as far as I am aware of) deserving that kind of rep.

Desktop: Core i5-2500K, ASUS GTX 560, MSI Z68A GD65, CM HAF 912 Advanced, OCZ Vertex 4, WD 1TB Black, Seasonic P660, Samsung S27A850D, Audioengine A2, Noctua NH-D14, NB eLoops

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Razer Deathadder 3.5G, Razer Deathadder 2013, Razer Goliathus Control, Razer Manticor

Well Noctua Redux should be out soon, and that'll be grey if you can get it to match. Else I'd really just recommend getting some Noiseblockers. It's really tough to tell when the Noctua Industrial Fans will be out, and how difficult it will be to get them.

A friend of my is working in retail so it shouldn't be too tough to get them. But i dont want them to spin at 2000 rpm (unless there is a major temp improvmend and they are still silent ^^) if they perform great at around 900 rpm (silent adapter) i will take them. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud.