New Build. Help pls.

Hello everyone,

I want to build me a new computer, but since I am no longer up to date I'd like your help to get the best computer possible for my money.

1. Budget & Location

I am from Germany so everything will be in €. My Budget is 2 to 2.5k €.

2. Aim

The main use for my system will be gaming/streaming. I aim to run modern "high-end" games on maximum settings, and if possible want a system that will be able  to do this for a few years. :D 

3. Monitors

At the moment I am running 2 Monitors. 2560x1440 and 1440x900. I am considering to switch to a 3 Monitor-Setup each 1080p.

4. Peripherals

I would need an OS.

5. Why are you upgrading?

My system had some issues and at the moment I have the money to upgrade so I think that is the best choice. I won't reuse any parts of my old pc, but I'll keep it just as a "backup".

Thank you for your help.

21 minutes ago, Fantasielos said:

Hello everyone,

I want to build me a new computer, but since I am no longer up to date I'd like your help to get the best computer possible for my money.

1. Budget & Location

I am from Germany so everything will be in €. My Budget is 2 to 2.5k €.

2. Aim

The main use for my system will be gaming/streaming. I aim to run modern "high-end" games on maximum settings, and if possible want a system that will be able  to do this for a few years. :D 

3. Monitors

At the moment I am running 2 Monitors. 2560x1440 and 1440x900. I am considering to switch to a 3 Monitor-Setup each 1080p.

4. Peripherals

I would need an OS.

5. Why are you upgrading?

My system had some issues and at the moment I have the money to upgrade so I think that is the best choice. I won't reuse any parts of my old pc, but I'll keep it just as a "backup".

Thank you for your help.

Do you want a color scheme?

Don't buy a Founders Edition GTX 1080. Wait a few more weeks for the aftermarket versions.

I put the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW edition in the spec, but you can swap it for something else as more cards come out.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€337.42 @ Mindfactory) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT 113.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (€127.84 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€137.53 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  (€74.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€144.58 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€73.81 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe ATX Full Tower Case  (€160.13 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€125.41 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  (€95.95 @ Mindfactory) 
Other: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW GPU (€769.00)
Total: €2046.56
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-29 13:39 CEST+0200

On 29.5.2016 at 9:30 AM, Matias_Chambers said:

Do you want a color scheme?

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by that.

Okay. Thank you guys. I can work with that.