Sup peeps, 

I own a 980ti hof and am looking into putting it into my watercooling loop. I cannot find a waterblock for it that guarantees compatibility anywhere. I was looking at an EK waterblock as it would match my setup. 

Cheers :)

At ek's website its under titan x chs its the same pcb

I had a look on their website. there are waterblocks for 980ti classified, Xtreme gaming, strix e.c.t but no HOF :(. I thought the HOF cards were custom boards so the reference titanx/980ti waterblock would not work?? 

just search titanx and scroll down a bit

4 minutes ago, LordGabenNewell said:

I had a look on their website. there are waterblocks for 980ti classified, Xtreme gaming, strix e.c.t but no HOF :(. I thought the HOF cards were custom boards so the reference titanx/980ti waterblock would not work?? 

http://www.bitspower.com.tw/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=173_268_270_277&products_id=3998

Not as pretty as EK imo but solid. 

Just now, lil_D said:

just search titanx and scroll down a bit

The 980Ti Hall Of Fame and Titan X do not share the same PCB

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Isn't that the same one that GALAX were shipping their watercooled edition cards with? Some sort of a hydrocopper ripoff lol. I agree with you, the EK waterblocks just look that much more elegant :) 

2 minutes ago, lil_D said:

There are unaversal blocks that not include the rest of the card

Full cover is more elegant though. A universal block would be very useful for fast GPU swaps but that's it really. 

1 minute ago, LordGabenNewell said:

Isn't that the same one that GALAX were shipping their watercooled edition cards with? Some sort of a hydrocopper ripoff lol. I agree with you, the EK waterblocks just look that much more elegant :) 

Yup. It isn't really a Hydro Copper ripoff. Hydro Copper is a reference PCB. The HOF...is not.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

Full cover is more elegant though. A universal block would be very useful for fast GPU swaps but that's it really. 

Yup. It isn't really a Hydro Copper ripoff. Hydro Copper is a reference PCB. The HOF...is not.

Yeah I was after a full cover block.

That waterblock you linked seems to be out of stock though. Oh well, might find one on ebay :P

1 minute ago, LordGabenNewell said:

Yeah I was after a full cover block.

That waterblock you linked seems to be out of stock though. Oh well, might find one on ebay :P

Well nobody really wants to make blocks for Maxwell anymore. You could get the block for cheap hopefully. :D

Well nobody really wants to make blocks for Maxwell anymore. You could get the block for cheap hopefully. :D

Cheers brother! I just hope I dont get suckerpunched by the Australian tax... :P

3 minutes ago, LordGabenNewell said:

Cheers brother! I just hope I dont get suckerpunched by the Australian tax... :P

Can't be any worse than the UK hopefully 

Can't be any worse than the UK hopefully 

Lol $1400 for the gtx 1080.... which is a $450 premium over americans, after adjusting for exchange rates. I hope they fix this and make it the same worldwide. :P