Need Help on my building my PC

Pure Beast
1 minute ago, Pure Beast said:

Thanks, I won't buy the x99 I just got confused googling around. As far as I know, I watched some reviews and read some online and heard that it comes with a the fluid. Also is a 850 W PSU enough or should I go for less? I don't know how much power I need to function all of this. Thanks for the feedback!

Ah, I saw the exact opposite. Maybe what I watched they were just saying you could put your own fluid in.
An 850w would be good if you think at some point you might pick up another 1080. 

2 minutes ago, RNGesusHatesMe said:

they arent telling him how to spend it they are giving suggestions like he asked for. f

under absolutely ZERO circumstances, spend more than $200 on a motherboard

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

6 minutes ago, Pure Beast said:

I just want to spend as low as possible and still get the best performance and also to know if I make a mistake or not in my specifications which I did, this is the whole purpose of my thread.

5 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

Oh, well then ya, I would go for something more like this. 

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

1 minute ago, DioOmicida said:

under absolutely ZERO circumstances, spend more than $200 on a motherboard

With a budget of $1600, there is absolutely no reason to. He can throw money at the problem all that he wants, but a good, solid, overclockable board  shouldn't cost more than $200. Anything more is just stupid. 

3 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($233.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($119.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($150.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($58.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($88.30 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.49 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R5 w/Window (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($104.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Nixeus NX-VUE24A 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
Other: GTX 1070 ($400.00)
Other: MS Windows From Kinguin ($30.00)
Total: $1564.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-26 11:04 EDT-0400

A comprehensive list of parts (with a theme) for your budget.

Thanks, I wanted to keep the Genome Case tho because it looks pretty cool and it comes with the liquid cooling system and is about the same price as that. I wanted my $1600 budget be only for the Tower, the monitor can be separate but I need a good and cheap 4k monitor. Again, thanks for the help!

3 minutes ago, Pure Beast said:

Thanks, I wanted to keep the Genome Case tho because it looks pretty cool and it comes with the liquid cooling system and is about the same price as that. I wanted my $1600 budget be only for the Tower, the monitor can be separate but I need a good and cheap 4k monitor. Again, thanks for the help!

Hmm, okay, let me see what I can whip up then, one minute por favor. 

Was it primarily for the look's? Or did you actually have a hard-on for that watercooling loop in that case? Because we can get you a cool water-cooling loop, it just won't look like there is dna sticking out the front. 

3 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

Was it primarily for the look's? Or did you actually have a hard-on for that watercooling loop in that case? Because we can get you a cool water-cooling loop, it just won't look like there is dna sticking out the front. 

The case is mostly for its looks, I heard it was good and if needed in the future I could upgrade the water cooling thing (but no way can I take that loop out as it does not allow it). The case as I searched up was a full tower but I am getting some results for it being a mid tower. I want a full tower for upgrades in the future, I will surely upgrade the PC every 5 months or so when I get it. Probably get another GPU as well. Also could I possibly be able to design the water cooling loop like the case?

4 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

Found this pretty cool one, whatcha think?

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-case-sgc5000wkwn1

I like the design but the mouse and keyboard and the mouse pad matches with the case I want have (Blue and white). I can change and buy some other mouse and keyboard depending on how it performs which now I see is pretty cool but won't I need a separate cpu cooler for this (I really want quiet coolers and I heard liquid cooling is good for overclocking as i plan on overclocking)

Thanks for the help btw, I am really new to building PCs, anyways I want to add a GTX 1080 and would prefer if it could run games on 4k for future games that I will buy. 

Alright, I tried and I tried, but I could not find a white case that had removeable 5.25' drive bays for full 360/420mm rad support, the minimum necessary to handle a CPU and a GPU water-cooing loop. That DeepCool case is going to be your best bet. Your best course of action is to get ONE GTX 1080 at the time of purchase, get one that has a custom cooler but a reference PCB. Later down the line, purchase an EK waterblock as we as all of the additional tubes and fittings you will need to existing water-cooling loop in your case. If you ever feel like the GTX 1080 isn't doing well enough for you, purchase another GTX 1080 with a reference cooler and a reference PCB. The reference PCB's will guarantee SLI compatability between the two cards. A single GTX 1080 will have little problem with 4k/ultra resolution gaming, so only make the upgrade if you feel like you are being seriously hampered. You should use the same MoBo, CPU, RAM, PSU, and storage solutions from my previous PCPP (PCPartPicker), and I did double-check to make sure that the motherboard does in fact support SLI, and it is a well known board for good overclocking. 

Your other coarse of action, and my personal choice, would be to use a Fractal Design Define S White w/window edition. Removing the 5.25' bays will give you enough room to mount a full 520mm radiator. The Define S is designed with watercooling support in mind, and has a mounting plate for watercooling pumps and reservoirs. You can go full-blown custom water-cooling loop, or you can get an EK 360mm Predator preassembled loop. This will only come with a CPU cooler, but it is advertised as being expandable. 

20 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

Alright, I tried and I tried, but I could not find a white case that had removeable 5.25' drive bays for full 360/420mm rad support, the minimum necessary to handle a CPU and a GPU water-cooing loop. That DeepCool case is going to be your best bet. Your best course of action is to get ONE GTX 1080 at the time of purchase, get one that has a custom cooler but a reference PCB. Later down the line, purchase an EK waterblock as we as all of the additional tubes and fittings you will need to existing water-cooling loop in your case. If you ever feel like the GTX 1080 isn't doing well enough for you, purchase another GTX 1080 with a reference cooler and a reference PCB. The reference PCB's will guarantee SLI compatability between the two cards. A single GTX 1080 will have little problem with 4k/ultra resolution gaming, so only make the upgrade if you feel like you are being seriously hampered. You should use the same MoBo, CPU, RAM, PSU, and storage solutions from my previous PCPP (PCPartPicker), and I did double-check to make sure that the motherboard does in fact support SLI, and it is a well known board for good overclocking. 

Your other coarse of action, and my personal choice, would be to use a Fractal Design Define S White w/window edition. Removing the 5.25' bays will give you enough room to mount a full 520mm radiator. The Define S is designed with watercooling support in mind, and has a mounting plate for watercooling pumps and reservoirs. You can go full-blown custom water-cooling loop, or you can get an EK 360mm Predator preassembled loop. This will only come with a CPU cooler, but it is advertised as being expandable. 

Thanks a lot, will do. I honestly dunno how my PC would have turned out without your help xD 

I'll post another thread with my new specifications later on.

2 hours ago, Pure Beast said:

I am quite new to PC Gaming and this is my first time that I will build a PC and I would like to know if this specifications are good, I want to know if they are all compatible and will work well. I don't want a new thing that costs way more than what I want to buy but preferably less or almost the same price. I am already way over my budget and I have a habit to try to make something really great and forget all about the price. I set up a new budget which is 1600 USD but cannot stay in it, feel free to comment about my specifications and tips and advice are really appreciated.

Specifications:

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z170-PRO ATX - $180 or Sabertooth Z170S - $180 and MSI Extreme Gaming Intel X99 - $325

POWER SUPPLY: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 W PS - $160

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 (Waiting for it to come out) - $600

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core - $330

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 64 GB Kit - $230

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB SATA - (Might get it free)

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB - $130

CASE: Deepcool Genome Case (Water cooling preinstalled) - $250

I cant help but feel that I am missing something, if I have forgotten to put something in please tell me and feedback is much appreciated.

Get the I7 Skylake 6700k processor with a motherboard that actually fits. Get a 850 W PS at the most even though u wont need it. Get 16 GB DDR4 because that is all u need. I dont really believe that the gtx 1080 will be faster than a Titan X but idk. It will definitely be an awesome GPU.

8 minutes ago, Awesomewarior said:

Get the I7 Skylake 6700k processor with a motherboard that actually fits. Get a 850 W PS at the most even though u wont need it. Get 16 GB DDR4 because that is all u need. I dont really believe that the gtx 1080 will be faster than a Titan X but idk. It will definitely be an awesome GPU.

Sure, I am making a new list. I wanna go for 32 GB in case of some new games and also for maybe some editing and also because I could not find a 16x1 Single RAM (for upgrades) that are white so im sticking with 16x2