Unofficial Linus tech tips minecraft server preview

mkessler9

Hey check out my video preview of the unofficial Linus tech tips server. Ip: survival-ltt.gemiv.net:25565 

​YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kSod_KNwig&feature=player_embedded

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

Dude! You already made a topic in this not too long ago!

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Double post?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Ba da ba ba ba, it's a double post.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Dude! You already made a topic in this not too long ago!

Sorry about the double post I put it in the wrong section I'll ask a mod to remove the other one

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

Sorry about the double post I put it in the wrong section I'll ask a mod to remove the other one

Eh, this should be in the PC Gaming section I believe.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Eh, this should be in the PC Gaming section I believe.

Maybe I'll ask a mod

I was expecting some replicas of computer cases for houses and stuff...

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you mean on the minecraft server that would be cool

#disapointed

I am a happy wuffy