Best Router of 2016 around $200

What is everyones favorite router of 2016 in the $200 range? I am trying to decide between the ea7500, wrt1900acs, and the r7000. Any recommendations? 

Stay away from consumer grade stuff. Go with Ubiquiti, you'll thank me later.

https://store.ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-security-gateway.html

https://store.ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-ac-pro.html

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

ubiquiti unifi ac aps and ubquiti edgerouter not sercurity gateway.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

2 minutes ago, Kryptyx said:

Stay away from consumer grade stuff. Go with Ubiquiti, you'll thank me later.

https://store.ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-security-gateway.html

https://store.ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-ac-pro.html

I dug into them and eero and as much as I would love to go that route, but I am really trying to stay around $200. If I were to go that route it would be $300+.

5 minutes ago, JohnnyFALLEN said:

I dug into them and eero and as much as I would love to go that route, but I am really trying to stay around $200. If I were to go that route it would be $300+.

You can get the USG and AC-LR for about $220.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    

7 minutes ago, mcraftax said:

ubiquiti unifi ac aps and ubquiti edgerouter not sercurity gateway.

USG has come a long way. It's basically the same hardware and at this point much easier to manage through Unifi.

Google On hub isn't to bad if you don't need to much advanced stuff, and want something plain and simple that works. 

Recently set up a Ubiquiti Uni AP LR. Love it personally would love to get a router to go with it (still using my BT homehub as the AP doesnt reach my garage). Although quick warning about the LR is that you cannot (legally) use the maximum extent of its transmitting power in some countries as it limits itself automatically based on the location you tell it you are in (i.e the UK the limit is 20dBm when it is capable of 28 I believe). The only way to get around this limit is to tell it you live elsewhere (i.e Taiwan) although I have yet to experience a problem in doing this (live way out in the countryside out of range of both my neighbours)

PC:

Monolith(Laptop): CPU: i7 5700HQ GPU: GTX 980M 8GB RAM: 2x8GB 1600MHz Storage: 2x128GB Samsung 850 EVO(Raid 0) + 1TB HGST 7200RPM Model: Gigabyte P35XV4 Mouse: Razer Orochi Headset: Turtle Beach Stealth 450

IoT:

Router: Netgear D7000 Nighthawk

NAS: Synology DS218j, 2x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf

Media Accelerator: Nvidia Shield via Plex

Phone: Sony Xperia X Compact

How does the range and throughput of a single ap-ac-lite compare to say a WRT1900acs? Also is it simultaneous dual band? There site makes it sound like that is only the pro. I only have 50/50 fios so not sure the pro would make any difference.