Wich 144hz monitor is best?

I'm in need of a 144hz monitor for games such as CS:GO. Currently I have a 60hz samsung 24" FHD monitor. The best/cheapest options I found were: ( sorry they pages are in Finnish but the stats should be understandable.)

Acer 24" Predator XB240H http://www.jimms.fi/fi/Product/Show/118661/um-fb0ee-001/acer-24-predator-xb240h-pelimonitori-full-hd-144hz-hdmi-dp-dvi  

Acer 24" Predator GN246HL  http://www.jimms.fi/fi/Product/Show/93054/um-fg6ee-b06/acer-24-predator-gn246hl-fullhd-144hz-nvidia-lightboost-1ms-12m-1-vga-dvi-hdmi

BenQ 24" XL2411Z      http://www.jimms.fi/fi/Product/Show/94960/9h-l9slb-rbe/benq-24-xl2411z-full-hd-144hz-flicker-free-pivot-hdmi-dvi-vga    

Please tell me your opinion and/or experiences  with the exact or equivalent model(s). I think the only one that has G-Sync is the top one  ( Acer 24" Predator XB240H ) but i checked out the Acer website and the information wasn't very helpful. Thanks in advance to everyone! :D

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

2 minutes ago, SPAS-ID said:

bruh if you want real damn High Fresh Rate just get EIZO 240Hz lmao, IMO get Predator GN246HL

I dont think my GTX970 could handle a lot of games 240hz :D  excluding CS:GO I mean even a potato can run it  :P . Any reasons why you would pick the GN246HL? Thanks!

step one - talk to her

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

So i got the LG 24GM77, here in Germany its priced around 300€. And i like it alot.. it looks good, and works just fine as well.

It also got a feature called "black-stabalizer" which makes it easier to see opponents... 

.. a bunch of people gave 1 Star rating, because they think its a "build in wallhack" ^^....

10 minutes ago, SPAS-ID said:

bruh if you want real damn High Fresh Rate just get EIZO 240Hz lmao, IMO get Predator GN246HL

Its not truly 240Hz it converts 120Hz signals to 240Hz by doubling up on frames and blinking the backlight between them and for super fast game likes CS:GO does more harm then good

Edit: 

Img 

Eizo 240 Hz technology

1 minute ago, SPAS-ID said:

looks doep as hell

Nvidia 3D

Viewing Angle

lighter weight

Yeah it looks really sweet but afaik they all have Nvidia 3D (wich I won't probably ever use)  and they all have 170/160 viewing angles. You can see why I came here to find a solution :D And the weight wont matter I have a sturdy enough table and I won't be moving it around :P 

step one - talk to her

2 minutes ago, FirstArmada said:

Its not truly 240Hz it converts 120Hz signals to 240Hz by doubling up on frames and blinking the backlight between them and for super fast game likes CS:GO does more harm then good

if its fake you can make a lawsuit about it using consumer protection law, anyway human eye can only see 24Hz lulz

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

7 minutes ago, Evann said:

So i got the LG 24GM77, here in Germany its priced around 300€. And i like it alot.. it looks good, and works just fine as well.

It also got a feature called "black-stabalizer" which makes it easier to see opponents... 

.. a bunch of people gave 1 Star rating, because they think its a "build in wallhack" ^^....

The black stabilizer sounds interesting but I don't feel like its worth paying 35€ more for a "see in the dark-hack". Thanks anyways :)

step one - talk to her