Water pump making noise

Hi, I installed an Alphacool 360Lt/St cooling system in my PC yesterday. It was my first time setting a water cooling loop, but I am quite sure I did everything right. When the PC is on, everything works fine, the temps are in the low 30's high 20's on idle and the water is flowing. My only problem is that the pump makes a very loud noise. It moves the water very good, but the noise in unbearable. When I tilt the case I see a lot of bubbles running through the loop and the sound changes but it is still very loud. I tried shaking the case, reservoir and even power cycling the PC, but it didn't help. Also, after the PC has been tilted, foam seems to show up on the top of the reservoir and goes away slowly.

Any ideas ? Thank you

wall to a start let me say newer watercoled a system in my life.

air pockets in the loop sounds bad, probly gonna hawe to fill that,                the pump will alwayse make sound if its just that not sure

2 minutes ago, synnapt said:

wall to a start let me say newer watercoled a system in my life.

air pockets in the loop sounds bad, probly gonna hawe to fill that,                the pump will alwayse make sound if its just that not sure

It is already filled as much as it can, I cannot fill the reservoir more than it already is :/

7 minutes ago, Zailyn said:

Hi, I installed an Alphacool 360Lt/St cooling system in my PC yesterday. It was my first time setting a water cooling loop, but I am quite sure I did everything right. When the PC is on, everything works fine, the temps are in the low 30's high 20's on idle and the water is flowing. My only problem is that the pump makes a very loud noise. It moves the water very good, but the noise in unbearable. When I tilt the case I see a lot of bubbles running through the loop and the sound changes but it is still very loud. I tried shaking the case, reservoir and even power cycling the PC, but it didn't help. Also, after the PC has been tilted, foam seems to show up on the top of the reservoir and goes away slowly.

Any ideas ? Thank you

• reduce its pump speed
  • if no significant temperature drop keep it dat way

Just now, Zailyn said:

It is already filled as much as it can, I cannot fill the reservoir more than it already is :/

if u got air bubles its not completly filed, and that foam showing when tilted could be bacteria forming

Just now, courtiousdoge said:
  • reduce its pump speed
  • if no significant temperature drop keep it dat way

I did decrease it, but while the sound did get quieter it was still annoying. I didn't really check the temps with the lowered flow speed. But it isn't a normal pump sound, it's like it is constantly hitting something, but it isn't. And the sound is coming from the pump area

1 minute ago, synnapt said:

if u got air bubles its not completly filed, and that foam showing when tilted could be bacteria forming

But it has only been up and running for less than 24 hours, how can bacteria already be forming ?

1 minute ago, Zailyn said:

I did decrease it, but while the sound did get quieter it was still annoying. I didn't really check the temps with the lowered flow speed. But it isn't a normal pump sound, it's like it is constantly hitting something, but it isn't. And the sound is coming from the pump area

• reduce it more
  • use noice reduction foam in case and wall and desk 

2 minutes ago, Zailyn said:

But it has only been up and running for less than 24 hours, how can bacteria already be forming ?

the liquid used might been comtaminated enoth before u used it, but like i sayd donnt turst annything im saying im just guesing all this

6 minutes ago, Zailyn said:

did u buy pump new?

4 minutes ago, courtiousdoge said:

did u buy pump new?

Yes, everything is brand new

not couse i doubt u looked up gides and sutch before u started planting the watercoling but if u hawent of even if u hawe try watching this

and mabey u get some ideas from it

5 minutes ago, synnapt said:

not couse i doubt u looked up gides and sutch before u started planting the watercoling but if u hawent of even if u hawe try watching this

and mabey u get some ideas from it

Yeah i saw thag. Im lost to be honest, i dont know what else to do to stop the foam and noise

1 minute ago, Zailyn said:

Yeah i saw thag. Im lost to be honest, i dont know what else to do to stop the foam and noise

• get anti corrosive 
  • get kill coil
  • get new fluid 
  • replace pump (its in warranty right?)

2 minutes ago, Zailyn said:

try contacting a local expert on water coling (if u can find one) and se if he/she can hawe a look at it

when u run out of other options

6 minutes ago, courtiousdoge said:
  • get anti corrosive 
  • get kill coil
  • get new fluid 
  • replace pump (its in warranty right?)

The fluid itself is supposed to be anti corrosive and stop bacteria. I do have warranty, but i need timae sure that i dont have any other options before i take it to the store.

7 minutes ago, synnapt said:

try contacting a local expert on water coling (if u can find one) and se if he/she can hawe a look at it

when u run out of other options

Nobody that i know of

Just now, Zailyn said:

Nobody that i know of

thats why u need to finnd one, try asking ur frend to ask there freds to get the word spreading and hopfuly somone will respond

2 minutes ago, synnapt said:

thats why u need to finnd one, try asking ur frend to ask there freds to get the word spreading and hopfuly somone will respond

Yeah did that this morning :p. This is one of the few times i cannot find an answer on the internet

3 minutes ago, Zailyn said:

Yeah did that this morning :p. This is one of the few times i cannot find an answer on the internet

well all i find is about the sound, and the cause is the bubles, u need to get rid of them,

signing out now, work day is over :D hope u manages to fix it

9 minutes ago, synnapt said:

how much decibals

8 minutes ago, courtiousdoge said:

how much decibals

I dont know, but its loud. Way too loud for sure