*PRP* (Corsair + ASUS + XFX + more Corsair = Pure ROG Perfection)

MathijsZ77

Pure RoG Perfection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My PC's time kept going wrong altough it's on almost 24/7, so since I was not able to find the reason I decided to give replacing the CMOS battery with my old from my Sabertooth. I didn't thought it could be the battery since the PC's always on but still, I decided to give it a shot. This gave me the perfect opportunity to create kind of a build log. Hope you ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls enjoy this and let me know what you think about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0.1.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

The fortifier actually is pretty light, but it definitely feels rugged and premium. I love it.

4.JPG

5.JPG

The ROG armor feels just like nice plastic, which it is.., but I think it looks very very cool, even compared to the Sabertooth Z77 which I previously owned this is a huuuge improvement!

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Taking a closer look under the hood, without the shield it looks nothing special in my opinion (except for the nice red colored PCI-e slots).

11.JPG

12.JPG

Installing le Corsair Hydro H55 which is cheap and looks so much better than the H100i, which I owned, and does the job very good for it's price. 

14.JPG

*PICTURE OF ME INSTALLING LE CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT*

15.JPG

16.JPG

Something I learned from the build log featured on Corsairs site once.. Probably the coolest thing you can do with 3- and 4-pin cables!

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

Installing le Corsair Dominator Platinumszz 2133MHz which I'm a total fanboy over and I'm completely in love with and can't wait till I get a second kit so I can populate those 4 dimms!

22.JPG

23.JPG

24.01.JPG

24.1.JPG

26.JPG

Now only the GPU and the lighting...

27.JPG

28.JPG

30.JPG

31.JPG

Beauty shots:

33.JPG

34.JPG

35.JPG

36.JPG

37.JPG

38.JPG

39.JPG

40.JPG

41.JPG

Don't Forget Letting Me Know What You Think 'Bout My Build

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

AWESOME build man i loved what you did with the h80 wire and screw driver Overall epic build 

Thanks man it's appreciated, by the way it's an H55 and I love the looks of it too :D

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

People say it's overdone, but I love me some red and black :D Looks awesome! :D

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58826-600t-update-3/

I previously did it with stock H100i fans, I think these SP120's look soooo much better!

Hehe, that 3pin wire trick really is pretty neat, I'll have to keep that

in mind for future reference.

Pretty damn neat, but I'd get rid of that TUF sticker now that it's a ROG

build (if that's possible without ruining the window, not sure on that one).

Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't have had a sticker on there in the

first place, but I realize that's purely subjective and just a matter of taste.

Some people like stickers, I don't. But I can live with that. ;)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Hehe, that 3pin wire trick really is pretty neat, I'll have to keep that

in mind for future reference.

Pretty damn neat, but I'd get rid of that TUF sticker now that it's a ROG

build (if that's possible without ruining the window, not sure on that one).

Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't have had a sticker on there in the

first place, but I realize that's purely subjective and just a matter of taste.

Some people like stickers, I don't. But I can live with that. ;)

I love the sticker since it's a nice white contrast to the mostly black/red colors inside the case. I might try my other windowed side panel for a few days, it could be nice. 

I love the sticker since it's a nice white contrast to the mostly black/red colors inside the case. I might try my other windowed side panel for a few days, it could be nice.

It does make for nice contrast, and as far as stickers go it's certainly

not some horrible monstrosity. If you like it then by all means stick with

it (hehe :D ).

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic