Which sockets does the Gelid Solutions Black Edition support?

I'm upgrading to a Skylake system from a LGA1150 system and I need a better cooler than my stock cooler.  I checked on PCPartPicker and it said the Gelid Black Edition was compatible with the Core i5-6600K which I believe is LGA1151, but the website and Newegg do not say anything about LGA1151.  Please help me before I waste $78 on a cooler.

4 minutes ago, ChampionnEthan said:

I'm upgrading to a Skylake system from a LGA1150 system and I need a better cooler than my stock cooler.  I checked on PCPartPicker and it said the Gelid Black Edition was compatible with the Core i5-6600K which I believe is LGA1151, but the website and Newegg do not say anything about LGA1151.  Please help me before I waste $78 on a cooler.

All LGA 115[x] sockets are identical for cooler mounting. If a cooler is compatible with one, it's compatible with all of them.

The LGA115x sockets all use the same mounting system. The product page just hasn't been updated (or the manual and documentation for that matter) since Skylake was released. 

Did you even try looking at manufacturers own product page?

Intel Socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 & 1150:
CPU: All Pentium D/ Pentium 4/ All Celeron D/ All Pentium Dual-Core/ Extreme/ All Core 2 Extreme/ Core 2 Quad/ Core 2 Duo, Core i5, Core i7

AMD Socket AM2/ AM2+/ AM3/ AM3+/ FM1/ FM2:
CPU: All Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, All Athlon II, All Sempron, Phenom, Phenom II, All A Series AMD APU Llano

Source: http://gelidsolutions.com/products/index.php?lid=1&cid=8&id=86

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv