Game starts stuttering after about 20 min of gaming

krex93
5 hours ago, krex93 said:

Graphics 1506MHz

Memory: 3600MHz

That's what it said on the unigine benchmark. So would that mean my gpu is not running at enought mhz and that is why this is happening? 

Your GPU runs at 1506mhz, the graphics card has vram on board, 6GB of it, that VRAM is running at 3600mhz, the Core(the processor) is what runs at 1506.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

2 hours ago, Dionyz said:

I am not sure what the issue can be. It's extremely weird.

Here is a thread where a guy gets random lag in game. I am sorry that I wasn't much help.

Yeh its really annoying lol. Like the main reason i build such a pc is to game and i can't even do that lol. I don't think it is a RAM problem as such because when the stutter started happening i checked the RAM usage and it was normal for the game. Like it was not using all 32gb or 100% or anything like that. From what i saw it was using what it was meant to. Also checked gpu and cpu temps and they all seemed normal.

Getting desperate and maybe think its the monitor lol... idk

• 10 months later...
On 29/05/2016 at 6:43 PM, krex93 said:

Yeh its really annoying lol. Like the main reason i build such a pc is to game and i can't even do that lol. I don't think it is a RAM problem as such because when the stutter started happening i checked the RAM usage and it was normal for the game. Like it was not using all 32gb or 100% or anything like that. From what i saw it was using what it was meant to. Also checked gpu and cpu temps and they all seemed normal.

Getting desperate and maybe think its the monitor lol... idk

Did you ever fix the problem? I'm having the same issue, it's driving me nuts. Please respond.

• 2 months later...

I have similar problem. Did anyone found solution for this?

• 1 year later...

I'm having same issues. I have read many threads and tried to do all things but nothing seemed to work.

So I'm having stuttering/lag/freezes every 5 seconds and they last for 1 seconds (not fps drops). This problem happens everytime I start my pc and restarting will fix this.

After restart everything feels so smooth and I have screen tearing because I don't like to use vsync.

But after playing for like 30 minutes screen tearing disappeares and stuttering starts again. 

I hope even tho this is old thread someone could help me I'm posting this here because this sounds like very similar problem.