OnePlus Two OxygenOS 3.0 - Your thoughts?

Senzelian

So I've been waiting for the Android 6 aka. OxygenOS 3.0 update for my OnePlus Two for too long.
Now I'm thinking about flashing it myself and updating it manually to the Oxygen 3.0 myself, but there are still a lot of problems as it looks like. At least when you read the comment section on the official download site here:
http://downloads.oneplus.net/2016-03-30/op2/OnePlus_2_OxygenOS_3.0_Beta/

So has anyone tried Oxygen 3.0 so far and can share their experiences with me? Should I wait for the official update?

Long time OnePlus forums here , I don't have the op2 but my friends does they are on Oxygen OS 3.0 and its quite stable so flash it you won't regret .Good Luck.

Hi @Senzelian, Ive been using oxygen 3.0 for a couple of weeks now. Havent experienced any bugs that are more irritating than the bugs I had experienced before. It isnt perfect but what android version is?

2 hours ago, QBtech said:

Hi @Senzelian, Ive been using oxygen 3.0 for a couple of weeks now. Havent experienced any bugs that are more irritating than the bugs I had experienced before. It isnt perfect but what android version is?

4 hours ago, Aaron Hossain said:

Long time OnePlus forums here , I don't have the op2 but my friends does they are on Oxygen OS 3.0 and its quite stable so flash it you won't regret .Good Luck.

Thanks guys.
I just flashed it and it seems to work really well so far.