Planetside 2?

HutchisonSorbo

I put about 110 hours into it when it first came out but lost interest due to having to find squads every night, is anyone still playing or interested in starting again on a new server (I'm on the Australian server so it makes it a little difficult to play with the Americans/Europeans)? It's a fun team game if you haven't played before and completely free to play.

Feel free to add me on Steam if you're interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/NoTreble

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

I played for a while. Maybe I'll start back up :P

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I played for a while. Maybe I'll start back up :P

It would be sweet to get a large squad together.  ;)

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

I'll jump on with ya mate, I played 10 hours or so and got bored, It's a nice game though :)

Our time difference may be an issue... its midnight for me ATM and I gotta get up in 6hrs :P

Sorry marto, quoted the wrong post!

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I'll jump on with ya mate, I played 10 hours or so and got bored, It's a nice game though :)

Alright sweet, feel free to add me on Steam or leave you details here and I'll add you.  ^_^

Our time difference may be an issue... its midnight for me ATM and I gotta get up in 6hrs :P

Yeah time differences will be an issue, I have no problem waking up a little earlier I'm just interested to see how many people want to play at the moment so I can figure out the details later.  :P

I still haven't sorted out my mic though so that'll be an issue :/ But I sent you a request :)

No worries and added, I have an essay I'm supposed to be doing tonight but I'll see how many people want to play first.  :ph34r:

Yeah time differences will be an issue, I have no problem waking up a little earlier I'm just interested to see how many people want to play at the moment so I can figure out the details later.  :P

Im usually up late on weekends

Im usually up late on weekends

Yeah I'm thinking of bigger groups on weekends and then anyone who wants to play weekdays (Morning/ Early Afternoon in Australia and Night in America)

I liked it with my old setup but now after update and gfx set high its still not so amazing graphically that I'd hoped. You migh say that gfx isn't important but when game has long distances between battles, landscape is only thing to watch. Another thing that I really don't like is lack of tactical team play. Sure team goes in one pack to enemy base but what if own base is slowly taken behind frontlines? I tried to take it solo, but me vs 5 enemys was clear situation. And all others were just banging on next enemy base in line. Third thing was general waiting. On enemy base that was almost cleared (~30 my team, <10 enemy) the wait and general spawnkilling was something I don't want to do constantly. Its bit shame since when I played with old setup, battle was even and was back and forth all the time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv