$850 Build, Help Please

I have recently wanted to build a gaming pc. I went on to pcpartpicker.com and chose parts with good reviews and in my budget. I am not sure if i chose parts that would go well together, i need additional insight. I have not chosen parts before. Thanks in advance, cheers.

Budget: $850 USD

AIM:Gaming PC able to run all games at 60 fps on Med-High settings

Monitors: Not sure yet, probably going to buy a hd tv and use that.

Peripherals: I have an OS, the only thing i need to buy is a keyboard, i have a mouse, headphones, etc already.

Reason for Upgrade: Currently playing games on HP ENVY Sleekbook 4 PC, but it doesn't run games like Overwatch above 8~ fps rip.:/

Current Build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mxCVdC

Edit: I am also open to predesigned gaming PC builds that i need to assemble. Any good ones link below please.

Change PSU and SSD.

Never get CX series, specially for this kind of build, unless you want your PC componentes burned down.

Any reccomendations?

42 minutes ago, Novid said:

Edit: I am also open to predesigned gaming PC builds that i need to assemble. Any good ones link below please.

Will be right back with better build.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($194.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H170 Pro4S ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($86.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($26.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($56.00 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.98 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 390 8GB PCS+ Video Card  ($287.10 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design Define S ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($67.49 @ Amazon) 
Total: $836.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-14 21:26 EDT-0400

Should be plenty for modern titles.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Thank you guys for the help! i really appreciate it. Don't worry about getting the build in soon, whenever is convenient for you  is fine.

1 minute ago, Novid said:

Thank you guys for the help! i really appreciate it. Don't worry about getting the build in soon, whenever is convenient for you  is fine.

Dunn boi

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

So, if I go with this build, i just need to order the parts and im good? Anything else i need to play attention to?

2 minutes ago, Novid said:

So, if I go with this build, i just need to order the parts and im good? Anything else i need to play attention to?

Don't wear socks when you build it? I mean, maybe grab an OS somewhere, Reddit can often be a good place for this (r/softwareswap) to get Windows keys cheap. But just grab the part from whichever retailer is listed in the PCPP list and you're good to go.

Lmao, thank you! Just checked out the build, it met all the requirements I set for it. Great job man, you really know what you're doing. xD

5 minutes ago, Novid said:

Lmao, thank you! Just checked out the build, it met all the requirements I set for it. Great job man, you really know what you're doing. xD

Lol no problem. Also, don't forget to use the quote button (arrow going left at the bottom)!

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Lol no problem. Also, don't forget to use the quote button (arrow going left at the bottom)!

Ah I was wondering how to do that. :D

2 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

This is the build I put together. The GPU, PSU and SSD in this build would all be significantly faster and/or better quality at the compromise of a slightly worse performing CPU. 

Thank you! What is your opinion on the build STRMfrmXMN put together? Better? Worse? Thanks

18 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

the third option: Do my build and just play your games using the Intel HD graphics for a month. Then when the GTX 1070 comes out buy that and put it in your machine and have a much faster GPU.

I feel like this is a good option. I am getting a part time job over the summer (I'm a upcoming junior in high school) so that should give me enough time to save up for some upgrades.

29 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

Case: Corsair Spec-01 RED case: This case is cheaper and doesn't come with a side-panel window. But I think that is okay

I have some concerns about the case. Cable management was reported to be difficult from the reviews i read. Any tips/alternative options?